Cardi B - "UP"

Badboidami

1 hour ago, Scorp said:

Not the top 50 but the girls were just CREAMING about their lil cute tiktok "hits"  being the second charting female rapper in the top 10 yada yada dhshshhsnsns :deadbanana2: the way fans of those two female rappers always join with Minaj fans to throw slick shade and Cardi ALWAYS ends up tossing them around. Smh smh smh and I know yall want collabs with them but I'd rather her work with new acts like Coi Leray and Flo Milli :rip:

The standard is always higher for Cardi and that's ALL I will say on THAT topic, let me keep it cute.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stepfon

• Badboidami

• Scorp

• QueenofCopyPaste

theweekend
6 hours ago, Baby Judas said:

album announcement please :dancehall:

6 hours ago, Raver said:

:ahh:

the way she clocked us SO FAST a kiiiiiii she truly said GAYS, NOT NOW

theweekend

RHYTHMIC
11 4 CARDI B Up 4631 3779 852 16.358
+ 97 spins
- 5 bullet
+ 0.161 audience

URBAN
9 7 CARDI B Up 4238 3690 548 19.752
+ 106 spins
+ 14 bullet
+ 0.289 audience

POP
37 29 CARDI B Up 1866 1155 711 5.500
+ 141 spins
+ 58 bullet
+ 0.309 audience

pop with the biggest update whewwww

iaintiffin

I've seen fans hounding her, they be on her ass for that album.

Edited by iaintiffin
35 minutes ago, iaintiffin said:

I've seen fans hounding her, they be on her ass for that album.

They should just shut up tbh. She's been working hard af and she said multiple times that the album is not ready yet, and she wants to tour + she's getting ready for that performance that I think will make everyone shook and she'll take it to the next level. Just watch.

Edited by Badboidami
2 hours ago, theweekend said:

RHYTHMIC
11 4 CARDI B Up 4631 3779 852 16.358
+ 97 spins
- 5 bullet
+ 0.161 audience

URBAN
9 7 CARDI B Up 4238 3690 548 19.752
+ 106 spins
+ 14 bullet
+ 0.289 audience

POP
37 29 CARDI B Up 1866 1155 711 5.500
+ 141 spins
+ 58 bullet
+ 0.309 audience

pop with the biggest update whewwww

Another amazing day. 

Man...lemme just say this. A few days ago I had a legit meltdown in here over the album. And I thought I was trippin...but I see the whole base is losing jt now. This is the kicker. Cardi can play this up and have the demand SPIKE even higher by doing like Normani...ask questions abiut collabs...play an unreleased snippet. She treats her career as if music is just one of her gigs and not her whole MO anymore. Maybe that was the plan the whole time. Full-time business woman and socialite and the music funds her lifestyle. She just accidentally made the best female rap album I've probably heard lmao. And she's a literal hit factory. How can she not want a project out already? Gangsta Bitch Vol 3 should've dropped October 31st with WAP and 15 other STRAIGHT BANGERS. This singles style focus is not it. She's literally dropped 6 singles with no proper album. What's the plan? Now she's saying no album anytime soon sbshhshshsjsjsjs. Yeah all my Milenial Lauryn Hill posts have manifested and bitch here we are. She's rich and connected enough to live as a Queen for the rest of her life and she'll ALWAYS be Cardi ****ing B. I just don't know if music is her 100% passion right now. Who knows...movies and fashion may be where her careers hits a new peak. I don't expect an album until next year at this point. I'm riding with her regardless. I just hope the stress and pressure doesn't break her like it did Michael with Thriller. He was literally mentally never the same after that.