Global:
2/8 — #19. [+1,995,895 plays]
2/15 — #26. [+1,878,983 plays]
2/22 — #18. [+2,111,487 plays]

US:
2/8 — #6. [+874,837 plays]
2/15 — #5. [+767,207 plays]
2/22 — #4. [+908,136 plays]

The biggest Monday so far and a new peak in the UK. 
CHILEEEEE

The way Cardi ALWAYS gets the last laugh.

giphy.gif

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stepfon

• Badboidami

• QueenofCopyPaste

• Scorp

theweekend

RHYTHMIC
14 11 CARDI B Up 3463 2694 769 13.471
+ 75 spins
- 104 bullet
+ 0.086 audience

URBAN
19 10 CARDI B Up 3393 2313 1080 16.733
+ 142 spins
+ 51 bullet
+ 0.570 audience

POP
42 38 CARDI B Up 959 467 492 2.925
+ 58 spins
+ 21 bullet
+ 0.110 audience

urban :WAP:

19 minutes ago, theweekend said:

RHYTHMIC
+ 75 spins
- 104 bullet
+ 0.086 audience

URBAN
+ 142 spins
+ 51 bullet
+ 0.570 audience

POP
+ 58 spins
+ 21 bullet
+ 0.110 audience

I need to find my list of how Cardi's songs do on Urban and Rhythmic, Urban BETTER PUNCH!

giphy.gif

theweekend
1 hour ago, Scorp said:

Rhythmic carrying this is shocking. Lmao there's no real chorus at all. :deadbanana:

they supported WAP much further than Urban which was surprisingly for me, though both formats are completely here for Cardi. Rhythmic had to slow down at some point because it kept strong in the second week run there, so I expect bigger gains next week for it next week.

I wonder where this will peak on Pop, this would be amazing pulling a Body within top 20 but shall we see.

4 hours ago, PFRR said:

this can still get that #1 I feel it :jonny5:

2 hours ago, theweekend said:

RHYTHMIC
+ 75 spins
- 104 bullet
+ 0.086 audience

URBAN
+ 142 spins
+ 51 bullet
+ 0.570 audience

POP
+ 58 spins
+ 21 bullet
+ 0.110 audience

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Biggest female rapper in Billboard history by 2022? Only Missy and Nicki stand in her way in terms of units sold and chart longevity. Cardi vs Missy vs Nicki first 4 years thread would be awesome. 2017-2021, 2010-2014, 1997-2001. 

• #FreeBritney Activist

Will this reach 5x platinum in the end, what do you think?

The high standards 

taanuch.gif

• #FreeBritney Activist
2 minutes ago, Scorp said:

Not us thinking she needed a POP song to go global :rip:

But wait until she serves us one this spring/summer.

Up is the soup WAP was the appetizer

the single pushing the album will be the main course

Naturally she will deliver coffee, salad and dessert with her August/November/February installments of this six course meal.

9 minutes ago, slw84 said:

The high standards 

taanuch.gif

Someone else said this was her Money of the era, that could be the case.

taanuch.gif

5 minutes ago, slw84 said:

But wait until she serves us one this spring/summer.

Up is the soup WAP was the appetizer

the single pushing the album will be the main course

Naturally she will deliver coffee, salad and dessert with her August/November/February installments of this six course meal.

The next single shouldn't come untjl album week. Let UP reach #1 organically then they should go full popstar promo 2 weeks before the album and beyond for the first 3 months. UP is hitting #1 in 2 weeks. 

1 hour ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

I love her grind :clap3:she don't play about her career

and she is invested in every aspect of her brand & success.

That live video gave me CHILLS. She's about to show us her ARTISTRY. Atlantic is about to GO ALL OUT. Album must be done and she's finishing visuals. Whewwww! 

• #FreeBritney Activist
25 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

taanuch.gif

I need them to figure well I think they've figure it out but tell the GP what their plans are with these songs.

I feel like there is so much left unchecked even though I know behind the scenes they are doing alot but I would like to see it gif

But Up will suffice for now.

24 minutes ago, Scorp said:

The next single shouldn't come untjl album week. Let UP reach #1 organically then they should go full popstar promo 2 weeks before the album and beyond for the first 3 months. UP is hitting #1 in 2 weeks. 

That live video gave me CHILLS. She's about to show us her ARTISTRY. Atlantic is about to GO ALL OUT. Album must be done and she's finishing visuals. Whewwww! 

I'm hoping they are telling her to get these last two songs done before BBMAs and she releases the week of the BBMAs.

Albums in warm weather are a moment. I hope she doesn't wait until fall.

Late spring/early summer would be great.

Badboidami
37 minutes ago, slw84 said:

The high standards 

taanuch.gif

27 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

taanuch.gif

Money had way worse run, just saying. :sistrens:

Solo songs on iTunes / Spotify / AM US after 12 days

Up - 2 / 5 / 2
Press - 70 / 65 / 15
Money - 34 / 27 / 11
Be Careful - 29 / 8 / 9

:WAP:

Badboidami
30 minutes ago, Scorp said:

The next single shouldn't come untjl album week.

I disagree. I need one more single -> promo single a week before the album drop -> A list single pushed with the album

3 minutes ago, Badboidami said:

I disagree. I need one more single -> promo single a week before the album drop -> A list single pushed with the album

One more single before the album release. (3rd single) 

Then, release the A-list single as the 4th single (& video)with the album so Cardi can debut at #1 with the album AND the single. :keir:

Badboidami
7 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

Then, release the A-list single as the 4th single (& video)with the album so Cardi can debut at #1 with the album AND the single. :keir:

Exactly. Whatever she got on the album, I think either one song will overshadow the rest just like it happened with I Like It or two tracks will smash simultaneously (ILI/GLY situation but both songs from Cardi's album). I cannot wait. She's about to play and show why others will never compare. :WAP:

14 minutes ago, Badboidami said:

9 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

Well damn when do yall want the album? July?!? Up JUST got released...maybe a new single a week before, like a more rhythmic Be Careful/Ring type anthem for the ladies...then we should see which songs stick after the album. We already have WAP :lmao: we should save the bangers for album release week for the streaming numbers

Edited by Scorp
Badboidami
Just now, Scorp said:

Well damn when do yall want the album? July?!? Up JUST got released...maybe a new single a week before, like a more rhythmic Be Careful/Ring type anthem for the ladies...then we should see which songs stick after the album. We already have WAP :lmao: we should save the bangers for album release week for the streaming numbers

I need them to milk this era as much as possible since the tour, that is obviously an integral part of the rollout, will happen later. I don't mind waiting until June or July tbh and that's probably what will happen.

2 minutes ago, Scorp said:

Let's see Taylor is coming on April 9th with Fearless (Taylor's Version), so then we kind of have to worry about Adele and Drake, so Cardi could release the album in May, June, or July and it will be good, doesn't she have festival dates around those times anyway? Those may get canceled but whatever.

3 minutes ago, Badboidami said:

I need them to milk this era as much as possible since the tour, that is obviously an integral part of the rollout, will happen later. I don't mind waiting until June or July tbh and that's probably what will happen.

2 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

Let's see Taylor is coming on April 9th with Fearless (Taylor's Version), so then we kind of have to worry about Adele and Drake, so Cardi could release the album in May, June, or July and it will be good, doesn't she have festival dates around those times anyway? Those may get canceled but whatever.

I DEFINITELY feel you on June. Perfect for BET and Billboard promo. Okay so one *promo* single for the acclaim and then a full format release same day as album :clap3:

Now back to the SOLO Billboard Hot 100 #2 hit not everyone has one....I still think she's gonna hit #1 in 2 weeks. Can we confirm she'll be the first rapper to have multiple albums with multiple #1s?

1 minute ago, Scorp said:

I DEFINITELY feel you on June. Perfect for BET and Billboard promo. Okay so one *promo* single for the acclaim and then a full format release same day as album :clap3:

Now back to the SOLO Billboard Hot 100 #2 hit not everyone has one....I still think she's gonna hit #1 in 2 weeks. Can we confirm she'll be the first rapper to have multiple albums with multiple #1s?

First female rapper? Yes.