• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tiziano's Boy

• Fitzswiftie

• Broken

• SchmoodRing

4 hours ago, Tiziano's Boy said:

Where are you from? They're already available here in the UK's Star section.

Portugal. I guess I'll just have to wait a bit longer since apparently there's content lacking in other countries as well

Smh I was so excited for this but it's not available in my country. We only got Disney+ last November anyway. I'm actually upset cause unfortunately this was the only thing I was looking forward to in February lol

SchmoodRing
14 hours ago, kaveer said:

Smh I was so excited for this but it's not available in my country. We only got Disney+ last November anyway. I'm actually upset cause unfortunately this was the only thing I was looking forward to in February lol

Yeah I'm confused is this not available in the US yet?

Well, I was looking forward to finally watching Lost but it's not on here (Canada) even though they advertised that it would be.....  Pretty disappointed.

OnMyCoolJ

Star needs to announce some new original content, because this is giving lazy boots. 

On 2/26/2021 at 1:14 AM, Miles. said:

Well, I was looking forward to finally watching Lost but it's not on here (Canada) even though they advertised that it would be.....  Pretty disappointed.

It’s on amazon prime, I think it’ll be on disney plus when the deal expire. Side note: Why is New girl on amazon, netflix and disney+ in canada 😳?

Bey'Knight

Yea half of the shows/ films on that collapsed list are not available here in Ireland. First thing I searched for was “Water for Elephants”. I don’t mind though. I missed some episodes of DH so catching up on that. There’s also 

- Lost season 4 to the end 

- final season of Scandal

- first 2 seasons of Grey’s

- Moulin Rouge (this wknd)

- Family Guy & American dad (easy watching) 

I think there’s enough content to justify my subscription renewal. :michael:

Tiziano's Boy
On 2/25/2021 at 6:51 AM, SchmoodRing said:

Yeah I'm confused is this not available in the US yet?

No, Disney own most of Hulu now (67%), but Comcast (as they own the rest of the 33% of Hulu) will finish selling it off to Disney in 2024, so then I assume Disney will merge Hulu into Disney+ then.