• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tiziano's Boy

• Fitzswiftie

• SchmoodRing

• Daddy

4 hours ago, Tiziano's Boy said:

Where are you from? They're already available here in the UK's Star section.

Portugal. I guess I'll just have to wait a bit longer since apparently there's content lacking in other countries as well

Smh I was so excited for this but it's not available in my country. We only got Disney+ last November anyway. I'm actually upset cause unfortunately this was the only thing I was looking forward to in February lol

14 hours ago, kaveer said:

Smh I was so excited for this but it's not available in my country. We only got Disney+ last November anyway. I'm actually upset cause unfortunately this was the only thing I was looking forward to in February lol

Yeah I'm confused is this not available in the US yet?

On 2/26/2021 at 1:14 AM, Miles. said:

Well, I was looking forward to finally watching Lost but it's not on here (Canada) even though they advertised that it would be.....  Pretty disappointed.

It’s on amazon prime, I think it’ll be on disney plus when the deal expire. Side note: Why is New girl on amazon, netflix and disney+ in canada 😳?

Bey'Knight

Yea half of the shows/ films on that collapsed list are not available here in Ireland. First thing I searched for was “Water for Elephants”. I don’t mind though. I missed some episodes of DH so catching up on that. There’s also 

- Lost season 4 to the end 

- final season of Scandal

- first 2 seasons of Grey’s

- Moulin Rouge (this wknd)

- Family Guy & American dad (easy watching) 

I think there’s enough content to justify my subscription renewal. :michael: