Dua Lipa - "We're Good"

BlackoutZone
Juanny
Message added by Juanny,

Reminder that asking for links to leaks incurs a permanent warning point. Since this message is up, I will also be serving a 2-month ban to people asking for leaks. No excuses. 

Giving the leaks out is 3 perma-points. 

Just now, xicnx said:

Dua stans: WG tanked, Flop of the year!

Dua/Warner: Not on my watch!

Aah yes, the (+1) on TTH when WG was already in the top 3 is certainly going to turn things around for the song and save it from its current trajectory.

dn3EyYK.gif

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cain

• xicnx

• katara

• BlackoutZone

Mystic Boy

The difference between radio updates, TTH push and the streaming numbers :ahh:This is going nowhere...

The way ANYTHING on the original version would ve done better than this MESS !

The way they ruined a perfect era :ace:

Edited by Mystic Boy
Digitalism
12 minutes ago, xicnx said:

Why would any dua stan be happy that they're wasting promo, time and money on a song that will be top 20 at most

4 minutes ago, Digitalism said:

Why would any dua stan be happy that they're wasting promo, time and money on a song that will be top 20 at most

When it reaches top 20, and y'all will say it's solely due to the promotion:deadbanana2:

G.U.Y_Del_Rey
1 hour ago, Mrnoniee said:

I doubt we'd be getting positive updates if this keep going down and down. MOM wasn't doing as bad, I'm sure K&Q was atleast being performed and pushed by her team

Weird, I remember MOM and K&Q being OUT in every metric other than radio, but maybe you're right and this won't go anywhere 

StrangerInTheDark
11 minutes ago, G.U.Y_Del_Rey said:

Weird, I remember MOM and K&Q being OUT in every metric other than radio, but maybe you're right and this won't go anywhere 

K&Q was stable in sales, if I remember right it was even in top 10 on itunes during Xmas season. 

14 minutes ago, G.U.Y_Del_Rey said:

K&Q was one of the best selling female singles of 2020, its iTunes performance was shockingly good and had fantastic callouts. Streams were a huge struggle it’s entire chart run and We’re Good is beating it in that category for sure. K&Q still hasn’t hit 400M on Spotify and it’s been out a year next week. MOM also struggled in streams/sales after the first month. It did better than WG initially but tanked once radio latched on and callouts went from good to worse so quickly. 

Bloodflowers.
58 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

No offence, but y'all have some brain malfunctions to want DL3 era THIS YEAR :deadbanana2: It took her 2 FULL years of really intense work all the time to reinvent herself and come up with the 11 track masterpiece that we got and plan the era that would shake the world. If she wants to do that again we need time, not some rushed album with 0 artistic growth that will spawn 1 little hit and be considered a clear underperformance both commercially and critically.

OT: This is bombing and even with this extreme radio push it's predicted to not rise on Hot 100 this week, absolutely disastrous

The disaster! And these same people want streaming flops Cool and Love Again to be pushed as SINGLES :rip: keep enjoy that in your niche, but the GP has spoken when they streamed Levitating and Hallucinate the most when album got released. Look what happened with Levitating, the same will happen with a proper single treatment, not buzz single treatment that Hallucinate got in like Germany and Croatia :rip:

OT: BOMBED! The GP wants Levitating's little sister Hallucinate re-release!

Lets enjoy Dua rising at Pop radio cause new Bieber, Maroon 5 & Selena songs coming this week I smell already all Payola for this new songs

In other news Lobster keeps winning

25 MILLION VIEWS :clap3:

Edited by Ivan_brit

2 hours ago, KIIKK said:

Define "rising".

dn3EyYK.gif

1 hour ago, xicnx said:

Oop

dn3EyYK.gif

21 minutes ago, KIIKK said:

Got me there.

dn3EyYK.gif

It takes only a lil bit of shoving it down everyone's throat for a month or 2 and then it will organically become a hit.

As a LeviTANK stan you should know this. It took 4 months of shoving for it to finnally slide down the throat.

dn3EyYK.gif

1 hour ago, Ivan_brit said:

Lets enjoy Dua rising at Pop radio cause new Bieber, Maroon 5 & Selena songs coming this week I smell already all Payola for this new songs

In other news Lobster keeps winning

25 MILLION VIEWS :clap3:

heavily promoted around the balkans as a yt ad in the past couple of days :coffee2: would expect a bit more integrity seeing as how disrespectful her attitudes are towards her 'neighbors' lol

25 minutes ago, katara said:

It takes only a lil bit of shoving it down everyone's throat for a month or 2 and then it will organically become a hit.

As a LeviTANK stan you should know this. It took 4 months of shoving for it to finnally slide down the throat.

dn3EyYK.gif

Completely different trajectories + Levitating is 100000000000...x better than WG.

dn3EyYK.gif

But who knows maybe your optimism will be rewarded at the end, and I'd be happy about that cause I don't actually want Dua to flop regardless of my level of excitement for WG.

dn3EyYK.gif

30 minutes ago, KIIKK said:

Completely different trajectories + Levitating is 100000000000...x better than WG.

dn3EyYK.gif

But who knows maybe your optimism will be rewarded at the end, and I'd be happy about that cause I don't actually want Dua to flop regardless of my level of excitement for WG.

dn3EyYK.gif

yeah let's unite against the real enemy which are HalluciFAD stans

dn3EyYK.gif

Beatfreak

It’s never too late to re release physical in the us. Every day is a great day to do just that :cm:

Ivan_brit

Canadian Hot 100:

#35 Dua Lipa - We're Good (+3) NEW PEAK

dn3EyYK.gif

We're Good getting new peaks during 2nd week in Canada, Australia & New Zealand a hit is coming me thinks