Dua Lipa - "We're Good"

BlackoutZone
Juanny
Message added by Juanny,

Reminder that asking for links to leaks incurs a permanent warning point. Since this message is up, I will also be serving a 2-month ban to people asking for leaks. No excuses. 

Giving the leaks out is 3 perma-points. 

ahauntingnearu
2 minutes ago, tost1 said:

won't listen untill it's released officially, but you all have me worried...

Don't listen to them. It's a catchy bop - just don't expect it to sound like FN.

Literally nothing bad about this song :alexz2:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cain

• xicnx

• katara

• BlackoutZone

perpetual novice
9 minutes ago, Twilish said:

Why does this puta stay making these horrible single choices when she has if it aint a smash right there :coffee2:

I really do think IIAM is the least single worthy track on all of FN bar Good In Bed. It has the cute gay synths ATRL craves but it is absolutely dated otherwise :chick1: We're Good and Not My Problem are the best options for singles from Moonlight Edition but hopefully they just go back to the original edition because the material isn't strong.

3 minutes ago, perpetual novice said:

I really do think IIAM is the least single worthy track on all of FN bar Good In Bed. It has the cute gay synths ATRL craves but it is absolutely dated otherwise :chick1: We're Good and Not My Problem are the best options for singles from Moonlight Edition but hopefully they just go back to the original edition because the material isn't strong.

I haven’t heard Not my problem yet so perched :eatpopcorn: but pop is in right now so i could see IAM being a cute hit for her, and the chorus is an ear worm for sure :katie2:

10 minutes ago, perpetual novice said:

We're Good and Not My Problem are the best options for singles from Moonlight Edition

That Kind of Woman exists and is one of the best songs of the Future Nostalgia era... Not My Problem is horrendous and cannot measure up to that.

goldstargay

If they reworked Love is Religion and disco-fied it a bit more, and she provided better ad-libs throughout.. it could be a winter smash.  This and NMP will be DOA.

Baffled at everyone just ignoring the existence of That Kind of Woman and If It Ain't Me. We're Good and Not My Problem aren't the only songs on the tracklist...

Also I don't agree with any We're Good slander. I think it has the potential to evolve into a huge smash, Dua's Without Me. It will be a lot bigger than Levitating.

perpetual novice
8 minutes ago, mystery said:

That Kind of Woman exists and is one of the best songs of the Future Nostalgia era... Not My Problem is horrendous and cannot measure up to that.

That Kind of Woman is great, but it's not a single, Not My Problem is a bop too but it doesn't tick the gay pop checkboxes :angel:

G.U.Y_Del_Rey

Imagine thinking Not My Problem is single material :mazen:

Anyway, this song is catchy and definitely not bad, though If It Ain't Me and That Kind of Woman are better .

Edited by G.U.Y_del_Rey
Just now, perpetual novice said:

That Kind of Woman is great, but it's not a single, Not My Problem is a bop too but it doesn't tick the gay pop checkboxes :angel:

It is single worthy to me and I believe that Dua will make it a single. I'm confused why people think that only huge gay disco bangers can be singles. 

Dua released stuff like IDGAF, Un Dia, Be the One, Scared to be Lonely as singles, why couldn't she release That Kind of Woman.

ahauntingnearu
7 minutes ago, BabyGui said:

Great song, very catch but dont belong to FN

im still wating for make a wish 

Same but I doubt it'll leak.

Sadly, though, as you can just tell that song is a bop. Max Martin prod, perhaps?

Mr. Blue_Shirt
26 minutes ago, goldstargay said:

If they reworked Love is Religion and disco-fied it a bit more, and she provided better ad-libs throughout.. it could be a winter smash.  This and NMP will be DOA.

LIR was already reworked, it's called Love Is Religion (Blessed Madonna remix)

:celestial5:

I am not a fan of Dua abandoning the FN sound already.  It's really set her apart from her peers, especially in the US.  We're Good sounds so generic it's painful.

thedamnking
4 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

Confirmed by king Mr.S in the base as a lead of Future Nostalgia: Moonlight Edition 

coming on February 12th

Reveal hidden contents

Is she really going to pretend that all the songs didn’t leak and play this whole lead single/preorder thing? Girl, just release the whole damn thing, we all know the “new” songs are messy, bad and have NOTHING to do with the sound of Future Nostalgia 

dreamofyou

i'm kinda nervous but excited for this song, hope the good sis doesn't make us wait too long for the moonlight edition to come out after the single

it's kind of a bop, the chorus sounds like 'feel this moment' by pitbull and xtina, the "i just wanna feel this moment" part:WAP: