Firefly Lane | Katherine Heigl, Sarah Chalke | Netflix Feb 3

• 2 weeks later...
starataneori

Watch the first three episodes and surprisingly it's so great. Love the chemistry between these two 

bearman10
6 hours ago, starataneori said:

Watch the first three episodes and surprisingly it's so great. Love the chemistry between these two 

thanks for posting. been debating on watching it or not 

Watched the first two episodes so far, and I'm really enjoying it. The casting is great, and it's a real easy watch. Glad to see Katherine is seeing some success again. She deserves it.

starataneori
2 hours ago, bearman10 said:

thanks for posting. been debating on watching it or not 

it's really nice, there's 3 period timeline (with different actors) so it's like there is 3 different shows all together and  if you dont like one of you may enjoy the other two. 

I'm very surprised to see Katherine Heigl acting again, I haven't really kept up with what she's done, but I thought she was blacklisted for allegedly being difficult to work with.

bearman10
17 hours ago, starataneori said:

it's really nice, there's 3 period timeline (with different actors) so it's like there is 3 different shows all together and  if you dont like one of you may enjoy the other two. 

thank you  for the heads up :heart2:

• 2 weeks later...

I just finished this, it’s brilliant :jonny: I didn’t expect to like it so much. if Netflix gives this a long run (about 4 or 5 seasons please) this could be the next big thing

WTF did Tully do to make Kate hate her so much in the end scene!?
pxxxtrick

This series is really cute and I fell in love with the characters. :heart2: I’m praying it gets picked up for a second season. 

They should have casted an entirely different group of actors for the 1980’s scenes. The time jumps got confusing even when they tried to differentiate with hair, makeup, wardrobe, etc.

“Elderly” Cloud in the 2003 scenes was tragic. She still looked so young. 

Marah was an unbearable character and a corny actress. Write her out for S2 PLEASE.