dangerousalex

PlayingWithFire
5 minutes ago, humbz said:

so we are getting jaguar pt 2 soon? :WAP:

I hope so :jonny4:

dangerousalex
8 minutes ago, humbz said:

so we are getting jaguar pt 2 soon? :WAP:

hopefully. In her Apple Music interview when Part 1 was released she said there would be 3 parts of Jaguar and they would collectively form together to become her debut studio album. (H.E.R. teas)

channel orange
26 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

hopefully. In her Apple Music interview when Part 1 was released she said there would be 3 parts of Jaguar and they would collectively form together to become her debut studio album. (H.E.R. teas)

:jonny4:

teedhooks

I have no idea why this snippet made me think of Blur by Britney for some reason :deadbanana: 

Really excited for this though :WAP:

Pink Matter

Excited! Glad she's not planning on taking too long to drop new music.

1 hour ago, dangerousalex said:

:jonny4:

On 1/27/2021 at 3:37 PM, dangerousalex said:

I'm lowkey mad she didn't release the whole album at once, but Pt 1 was so strong and the hype remains alive. 

dangerousalex
4 minutes ago, humbz said:

I'm lowkey mad she didn't release the whole album at once, but Pt 1 was so strong and the hype remains alive. 

I've learned to accept it (since every single project she's released has been in separate parts) but I'm not okay if we have to wait for Part 3 in 2022.... 

4 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

I've learned to accept it (since every single project she's released has been in separate parts) but I'm not okay if we have to wait for Part 3 in 2022.... 

Yeah... I could see her wrapping it all up at the 1 year anniversary of Pt 1. That would be cute.

dangerousalex
5 minutes ago, humbz said:

Yeah... I could see her wrapping it all up at the 1 year anniversary of Pt 1. That would be cute.

hope so! A spring release for Part 2 would be ideal (and hopefully the baby hype will push more listeners to check her music out :eli:)

She can do no wrong. :WAP:

The final part, the melody, the production. Seems like Jaguar is coming for my year-end list once again.