Blackpink "Pretty Savage" Live at Tokopedia TV Show

WeFoundWill

Yesss, finally a new Pretty Savage performance :jonny5:

Tokopedia camera work>>>Korean Music Shows.

WeFoundWill

This hyped me up even more for the show :jonny5:now imagine this with a live band whewww Friday better come QUICK

1 minute ago, WeFoundWill said:

This hyped me up even more for the show :jonny5:now imagine this with a live band whewww Friday better come QUICK

The Show is on sunday:giraffe:

desnudate_czr

I absolutely live for this song! I hope they someone manage to film an official music video, cannot wait for THE SLAYAGE this wknd :duca:

That was really boring performance, lip sync, average dance, nothing special. Can't believe the hype over them for this. 

Littlejfrey
2 hours ago, C-Amber said:

That was really boring performance, lip sync, average dance, nothing special. Can't believe the hype over them for this. 

I have to agree :skull: I like some of their songs but after seeing some Little Mix performances, I saw this and was like “That’s it?” :cupid: without the camera work, this performance would fall into oblivion 

feuxtography
2 hours ago, C-Amber said:

Yeah, really strange. Lisa as always, was the only one serving professional. Wonder if something happened/maybe just exhausted from preparing for the Show? 

1 hour ago, Littlejfrey said:

I have to agree :skull: I like some of their songs but after seeing some Little Mix performances, I saw this and was like “That’s it?” :cupid: without the camera work, this performance would fall into oblivion 

Exactly, imagine if the camera didn't move, that would be the most boring thing I've ever seen from a girl group, they should watch and learn from LM, but it's been years now and they doing the same boring stages. 

47 minutes ago, feuxtography said:

Yeah, really strange. Lisa as always, was the only one serving professional. Wonder if something happened/maybe just exhausted from preparing for the Show? 

So they are exhausted all the time? Aren't there is huge buzz about them being unprofessional on stage and looking bored always? Looking only at this stage I see 4 girls don't want to perform, just doing it because they have too. 

feuxtography
8 minutes ago, C-Amber said:

Exactly, imagine if the camera didn't move, that would be the most boring thing I've ever seen from a girl group, they should watch and learn from LM, but it's been years now and they doing the same boring stages. 

So they are exhausted all the time? Aren't there is huge buzz about them being unprofessional on stage and looking bored always? Looking only at this stage I see 4 girls don't want to perform, just doing it because they have too. 

Nah, not really. There was the Jennie lashings around their first couple of releases but she's since then brought it to almost every ball. In terms of The Album performances, this is the first one that seems so off energy-wise with all the girls. Lisa always consistently serves though, pretty sure I've never seen her give anything less than an A.  

25 minutes ago, C-Amber said:

isn't there huge buzz around BigBang being a group full of disgusting criminals? I think you should focus on that! 

Edited by M-P-B
MusicTalker

They should drop a MV for this one. It passed 100M on Spotify & has way more streams then the Cardi B collab.

15 hours ago, M-P-B said:

isn't there huge buzz around BigBang being a group full of disgusting criminals? I think you should focus on that! 

Someone is insecure bringing inactive group that haven't release anything since 2016 loool still doesn't change the lazy unprofessional performance