Rachel McAdams goes viral for versatility

nostalgia

Queen :jonny5: the GeePee praise :clap3:

She really was the ultimate shapeshifter in film of her generation. She said "Here's romantic drama... oh and wait here's teen comedy, thriller, romantic comedy, holiday film and superhero genre in case y'all thought I was playing..."

Edited by nostalgia
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vrx.

• nostalgia

• Weld_E

• Gaia

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I was shocked to see that people didn’t know that she was in both of those movies :deadbanana: her range!

duybeeGAshantiGA

She is si underrated. She should receive bigger roles now for that Oscar win. And no a BSA nom isnt enuf. She is amazing.

I was surprised when I found out she did both roles in the same year as well, queen :clap3:

42 minutes ago, nostalgia said:

Queen :jonny5:

Btw yas at both movies are on HBO Go, lemme watch

Bethenny Frankel

And she can also be a hot Doctor in the MCU

• #FreeBritney Activist

Her audition for The Notebook blows my mind, just pure talent.

Little did she know that she was cementing herself in pop culture TWICE in the same year with two of the most iconic movies in modern cinema :jonny5:

nostalgia
1 hour ago, Weld_E said:

Little did she know that she was cementing herself in pop culture TWICE in the same year with two of the most iconic movies in modern cinema :jonny5:

Legend tingz I fear... :jonny5: the way this bitch also chose to go on hiatus during her PEAK era and turned down The Devil Wears Prada & Iron Man.

like girl....

She really was the ultimate shapeshifter in film of her generation. She said "Here's romantic drama... oh and wait here's teen comedy, thriller, romantic comedy, holiday film and superhero genre in case y'all thought I was playing..."

Edited by nostalgia
1 hour ago, bad guy said:

How she has no Oscars still shocks me :toofunny3:

She has an Oscar nomination.

33 minutes ago, nostalgia said:

turned down The Devil Wears Prada

WHAT!

Was she offered Anne's role or Emily's?

nostalgia
2 minutes ago, Weld_E said:

WHAT!

Was she offered Anne's role or Emily's?

Anne's role! :mad:

While Fox had to woo Streep with money, Hathaway had at that point mostly made a name for herself as a family-friendly, Disney-princess type, and she had to campaign hard for the role of Andy, Miranda’s assistant. “I had to be patient,” she told Variety. “I wasn’t the first choice.” Fox wanted Rachel McAdams, who repeatedly rejected the project before the studio finally offered it to Hathaway.

https://ew.com/article/2016/06/23/devil-wears-prada-rachel-mcadams-meryl-streep/

lostcause

She is the most underrated and most versatile actress today. It’s okay though, she also probably has more classics than almost anyone else her generation so she will be remembered when it’s all said and done.

Her and Jennifer Connelly are the two actresses that embodies what makes a star but for some reason they are kept on the side :michael:

popmusicisdead

not to mention she was filming both of these classics at the same time. the reason she wore a wig in Mean Girls was because she dyed her hair brown for The Notebook. :jonny:

32 minutes ago, nostalgia said:

Anne's role! :mad:

I wonder why she turned down working with Meryl