Sabrina Carpenter adresses "drivers license" and "feud".

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Timber

• Kings.

• rcksluke

• abrahamjmr

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Timber said:

She only gave Sabrina compliments. Not a single mean thing was said to Sabrina. She simply wanted to express her pain.

And you're probably with that blonde girl
Who always made me doubt
She's so much older than me
She's everything I'm insecure about
Yeah, today I drove through the suburbs
'Cause how could I ever love someone else?

It sits wrong with me that Sabrina used Olivia's pain and talent to try to get her first BB hot 100 charting song (after 4 albums of N/As and bubbling unders). 

Olivia's lyrics definitely gave an "I'm not like other girls" energy and paints Sabrina in a negative light (trust me, as a Taylor stan I would know :rip:). There's a reason Sabrina got a lot of hate after that, she had a reason to be frustrated. 

Edited by Smilers
Kevin2803
7 hours ago, Timber said:

Cuz she still said I'm ****ing the person you love. That's not a woman supporting a woman. I wonder if she thinks we're illiterate, incapable of listening, or easily fooled. From the looks of it, some of us are...

Rose Mcgowan Kiss GIFs | Tenor

You really believe this wasn't all planned? Joshua released one week and Sabrina two weeks after Olivia and both songs either adressed drivers license or could be interpreted as an answer. You think she wrote and released Skin within two weeks? That is all just a smart marketing strategy to get people talking and streaming and i am pretty sure that all three are in on it. 

Was it even ever confirmed that Olivia and Joshua dated?

UnusualBoy

DL never mentioned anything bad about Sabrina but yeah, the little drivers probably went HAM on her. Her response was classy, I think

LikeAChampion
7 hours ago, Kevin2803 said:

Rose Mcgowan Kiss GIFs | Tenor

You really believe this wasn't all planned? Joshua released one week and Sabrina two weeks after Olivia and both songs either adressed drivers license or could be interpreted as an answer. You think she wrote and released Skin within two weeks? That is all just a smart marketing strategy to get people talking and streaming and i am pretty sure that all three are in on it. 

Was it even ever confirmed that Olivia and Joshua dated?

Never, just Olivia's delusional fans harping about how much cHeMisTRY they had on screen so that equates to them having a serious relationship apparently. It's all circumstantial based off of Olivia's lyrics and instagram post. I don't think the 3 of them have officially confirmed anything themselves actually. 

Badgalbriel
7 hours ago, UnusualBoy said:

DL never mentioned anything bad about Sabrina but yeah, the little drivers probably went HAM on her. Her response was classy, I think

Actually she knew she was causing people to send hate to one specific person by changing that lyric to "that blonde girl", she knew what it would cause. 

I'm not complaining about Olivia, as a Taylor stan that would hypocrisy. 

But she knew exactly what she was doing with that line and she knew the consequences of putting it there. 

The internet literally villain-ized Sabrina like she was some homewrecker, while all she did was dating a boy that was single. 

One thing that I'm sure she will feel in a few years is shame for shaming another woman because of a guy's action. Look at Taylor never ever mentioning the existence of Better than Revenge.... 

Anyway, some points for consideration if there's any chance this is not a fake PR mess, of course. 

sickening
17 hours ago, clee95 said:

Joshua is the only one that didnt get a boost from the feud LOL. Poor ha!

this! he couldve made a womanizing anthem or something but he didnt take advantage of it :matty:

1 hour ago, Badgalbriel said:

Actually she knew she was causing people to send hate to one specific person by changing that lyric to "that blonde girl", she knew what it would cause. 

I'm not complaining about Olivia, as a Taylor stan that would hypocrisy. 

But she knew exactly what she was doing with that line and she knew the consequences of putting it there. 

The internet literally villain-ized Sabrina like she was some homewrecker, while all she did was dating a boy that was single. 

One thing that I'm sure she will feel in a few years is shame for shaming another woman because of a guy's action. Look at Taylor never ever mentioning the existence of Better than Revenge.... 

Anyway, some points for consideration if there's any chance this is not a fake PR mess, of course. 

I really like what you said here! I don't even think Joshua is in the wrong either, but I'm not gonna say I'm not happy his "lie lie lie" song didn't succeed, the gp really preferred hearing the sides of the ladies regarding this "feud". I hope they both keep coming out with even stronger material. It doesn't seem like Olivia's team are rushing to release the next single, they have no idea what to do next beyond an EP in like May. She deserves to ride off of this success by dropping another song.

Edited by Falconr3
20 hours ago, Kings. said:

It doesn’t matter because there’s no feud, as Sabrina said, so let’s drop it. You’re pushing 27 in 17/21 year old’s business...:chick3:

:deadbanana4: