Sabrina Carpenter adresses "drivers license" and "feud".

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Timber

• Kings.

• rcksluke

• JustHoran

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Timber said:

She only gave Sabrina compliments. Not a single mean thing was said to Sabrina. She simply wanted to express her pain.

And you're probably with that blonde girl
Who always made me doubt
She's so much older than me
She's everything I'm insecure about
Yeah, today I drove through the suburbs
'Cause how could I ever love someone else?

It sits wrong with me that Sabrina used Olivia's pain and talent to try to get her first BB hot 100 charting song (after 4 albums of N/As and bubbling unders). 

It doesn’t matter because there’s no feud, as Sabrina said, so let’s drop it. You’re pushing 27 in 17/21 year old’s business...:chick3:

LikeAChampion
15 minutes ago, Timber said:

It's not snarky. She shouldn't have said that. It's absolutely vile what she said and what she is trying to get away with.

You know what shouldn’t have been said? The THOUSANDS of tweets and comments from Olivia’s fans that were influenced by Olivia’s song, specifically the blonde line she threw in there. You know what else shouldn’t been said? The hateful comments made by Olivia’s leech friends who are WELL aware of the influence they have on these teenagers. Why are you ignoring that? Why are you so focused on Sabrina when she already said there is no feud. If anything, you're probably pissed because Skin is directed at bullies like you. 

FloridaKilos

This feud is beyond corny. Just move on girls.

• #FreeBritney Activist
abrahamjmr
10 minutes ago, Timber said:

She only gave Sabrina compliments. Not a single mean thing was said to Sabrina. She simply wanted to express her pain.

Who always made me doubt

It sits wrong with me that Sabrina used Olivia's pain and talent to try to get her first BB hot 100 charting song (after 4 albums of N/As and bubbling unders). 

I'm sure the "that blonde girl" was a compliment. 

:bibliahh:

I think we all have something that we wish we could have told ourselves in the past. :fan:

Indie Go Mind

WOMEN SUPPORTING WOMEN!!! 

There is room for more than one girl to succeed. Why is it so hard for some gays to see that. :fan: 

Imagine pushing 35 and riding off of a teenager’s hype :rip: Madonna teas

10 minutes ago, Indie Go Mind said:

WOMEN SUPPORTING WOMEN!!! 

There is room for more than one girl to succeed. Why is it so hard for some gays to see that. :fan: 

Cuz she still said I'm ****ing the person you love. That's not a woman supporting a woman. I wonder if she thinks we're illiterate, incapable of listening, or easily fooled. From the looks of it, some of us are...

3 minutes ago, Timber said:

Cuz she still said I'm ****ing the person you love. That's not a woman supporting a woman. I wonder if she thinks we're illiterate, incapable of listening, or easily fooled. From the looks of it, some of us are...

the lil carpets obviously have reading comprehension issues :bibliahh:

1 hour ago, Breathe On Moi said:

The way by May of 2021 we will literally not even remember any of this happened :rip: 

More like March

31 minutes ago, LikeAChampion said:

You know what shouldn’t have been said? The THOUSANDS of tweets and comments from Olivia’s fans that were influenced by Olivia’s song, specifically the blonde line she threw in there. You know what else shouldn’t been said? The hateful comments made by Olivia’s leech friends who are WELL aware of the influence they have on these teenagers. Why are you ignoring that? Why are you so focused on Sabrina when she already said there is no feud. If anything, you're probably pissed because Skin is directed at bullies like you. 

Preach sis!!! Tell him!!! :clap3:

JustHoran

The fanbases fighting over this fake PR feud :rip: will you all fall for anything 

JustHoran
1 hour ago, Taylucifer said:

you’re riding off Olivia’s success tho :swan:

lmfao, this is ALL a PR move for all of them. hushhh.

Selena’s Bad Liar
1 hour ago, Timber said:

:deadbanana2:

you are STILL on this? 

At least this confirms Sabrina did in fact rush to write and release this when she heard drivers license. 

6 hours ago, Timber said:

Who always made me doubt

That's lame. She exactly KNEW what she did when changing the lyrics to that blonde girl :spin:

Now if she could ever say something like this it wouldn't be a problem cuz Sabrina got hates and death threats from out of nowhere (unless they orchestra this feud :coffee2:)

i don’t want this to become an endless cycle so please don’t take this as an opportunity to send more hate anyone’s way.

Peep Show
4 hours ago, clee95 said:

Joshua is the only one that didnt get a boost from the feud LOL. Poor ha!

What exactly did Sabrina get? Her song will debut on the Hot 100 and that's it.

8 hours ago, Breathe On Moi said:

The way by May of 2021 we will literally not even remember any of this happened :rip: 

!!!

All of this will be forgotten when Olivia releases her second single :rip: 

Bloodflowers.

Classy queen with a classy response instead of posting cringe car lipsync to a panned song :clap3:

Anyways, I love how she posted making sure nobody would send nasty comments or death threats, too bad not everyone stood up against that when it was the other way around :matty:

A classy MPG all around :heart:

We have no choice but to stan :gaygacat6: