Top Posters In This Topic

• ArmanišŸ‘‘

• Kiss It Better

• Sweet Sexy Savage

• Baby Judas

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

How did "Hard Place" miss the Bubbling Under even after Grammy promo, I don't understandĀ :deadbanana:Ā it's a decent song too, it actually deserved to chart. Don't know how this new song is doing better?

Hard Place is her best song tooĀ :dies:

Kiss It Better
31 minutes ago, Sweet Sexy Savage said:

Hard Place was definitely a wrong single choice from that album/2 part EP when this existed:

Ā 

this, Take You There from the same EP or Could've Been (that went top 80 with barely any push) could've worked better than Hard Place as well

Baby Judas
1 hour ago, ArmanišŸ‘‘ said:

US Spotify doesnt cater to R&B usually.

Ā 

Boo'd Up by Ella Mai didnt even go top 20Ā there.:skull:

Ā 

And neither Summer Walker or Jhene Aiko are particularly big on there either.

Maybe SZA slaying rn will be the start of female r&b wave on Spotify..Ā 

Rico Shameless v2

Honestly the song is too good. Itā€™s the first time she sounds like sheā€™s putting out a single too. This is geared her audience but a little commercial sprinkle in the vibe.

chaneloberlin

talent finally prevailed. she deserves everything

Ā 

#25 on Apple Music (+1)

#51 iTunes (+6)

#13 Shazam (=)

Ā 

get into it!!

:clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

10 hours ago, Fireman25 said:

I find it funny how she is constantly being called an 'industry plant' yet we have a this random girl name Olivia who just debuted at # 1 with her DEBUT single and all I see is praises. Make it make sense. That is like the epitome of an industry plant.

Ā 

and yes I know she cam from Disney but still. Miley Cyrus, Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez, Hilary Duff did not have that much power to debut at # 1 with their debut single.

To be fair the charts now are a lot more catered for the youth due to streaming than it was 10-20 years ago.

Tremor Christ
16 hours ago, CandleGuy said:

The GP said no several times before they realized they had no choiceĀ :deadbanana4:

The GP realised it'll be over quicker if they swallow through itĀ :oh:

Ā 

OT: Imagine if she releasesĀ an actual successful crossover albumĀ and the Grammys haveĀ no choice but to snub her

I love her style all the way, but what she needs is an absolute in your face uptempo banger to get that major hit. She can get it.

DevonRoars

Fantastic song so happy to see its success

16 hours ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

How did "Hard Place" miss the Bubbling Under even after Grammy promo, I don't understandĀ :deadbanana:Ā it's a decent song too, it actually deserved to chart. Don't know how this new song is doing better?

it was ahead of it's time

ArmanišŸ‘‘
1 hour ago, jdmc219 said:

I love her style all the way, but what she needs is an absolute in your face uptempo banger to get that major hit. She can get it.

"Slide"Ā was her attempt to get a hit outside what she normally does.

Ā 

Even that was midtempo though. I dont know what a uptempo H.E.R song would sound like tbh:toofunny2:

Superbitch

I never heard a song by ha But I always seems her at very awards show performing or listed as performer. Good for ha!

Thinking Of You
1 hour ago, jdmc219 said:

The GP wants the 80s from ha. Iā€™m all for itĀ :duca:

Tinashegrande6
40 minutes ago, ArmanišŸ‘‘ said:

"Slide"Ā was her attempt to get a hit outside what she normally does.

Ā 

Even that was midtempo though. I dont know what a uptempo H.E.R song would sound like tbh:toofunny2:

It was a moderate hit tbf. It's certified platinumĀ :cm:

Ā 

If this song becomes a hit, can she give us her debut albumĀ :dies:

Ā 

If she drops another EP istg...

Ewan Chaos

Wow when she stopped serving industry plant, she actually got a hit, good for her. Good song too.

ArmanišŸ‘‘
15 minutes ago, Tinashegrande6 said:

It was a moderate hit tbf. It's certified platinumĀ :cm:

Ā 

I'm curious how close it is to 2X Platinum or if it's eligible. It has over 200 million combined on Spotify & it was local.

Ā 

Edit - Nevermind, it just got certified Double PlatinumĀ  3 days ago:dies:Ā @Tinashegrande6

ArmanišŸ‘‘
1 minute ago, Ewan Chaos said:

Wow when she stopped serving industry plant, she actually got a hit, good for her. Good song too.

Her 1st hit was in 2018. It's certified 4X Platinum.:dies:

Ewan Chaos
5 minutes ago, ArmanišŸ‘‘ said:

Her 1st hit was in 2018. It's certified 4X Platinum.:dies:

I was mostly teasing nnn and at the time I gave the credit to Daniel for that doing well, but it's not like he had any hits after so :michael:Ā 

ArmanišŸ‘‘
7 minutes ago, Ewan Chaos said:

I was mostly teasing nnn and at the time I gave the credit to Daniel for that doing well, but it's not like he had any hits after so :michael:Ā 

Yeah, his 2nd project was a flop.

Ā 

Hard to maintain the excellence of "Best Part" & "Get You."

Ā 

I really liked "Cyanide" from his 2nd album thoughĀ 

not surprised

Ā 

she started feeling her oats and sexed up her image a bit and shes showing versatilityĀ 

Ā 

Ā ezgif-1-4d6e0f944aca

Ā 

now gives us a solo full versionĀ of her paint it black and we will stan for life!

Ā 

ezgif-1-4d6e0f944aca

Ɨ
Ɨ