ArmanišŸ‘‘

ArmanišŸ‘‘

Damage

Apple Music

#25 (+3)

Ā 

Hot 100 Predictions - #53 (+11)

Ā 

ATRL told me no one knows who she is, what happened?

Ā 

Ā 

tenor.gif

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ArmanišŸ‘‘

• Sweet Sexy Savage

• Baby Judas

• Ewan Chaos

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Bloodflowers.

Grammy plant turned into GP darling plant, ATRL hates to see it :clap3:

CandleGuy

She's talented and this song is taking off but let's not act like it didn't take a lotttttt of industry plant payola and artificial Grammy/award show placement to get here.

Ā 

The GP said no several times before they realized they had no choiceĀ :deadbanana4:

rihannabiggestfan
Just now, CandleGuy said:

She's talented and this song is taking off but let's not act like it didn't take a lotttttt of industry plant payola and artificial Grammy/award show placement to get here.

Ā 

The GP said no several times before they realized they had no choiceĀ :deadbanana4:

How did "Hard Place" miss the Bubbling Under even after Grammy promo, I don't understandĀ :deadbanana:Ā it's a decent song too, it actually deserved to chart. Don't know how this new song is doing better?

ArmanišŸ‘‘
5 minutes ago, CandleGuy said:

Ā 

Her music was already successful before the Grammys:skull:

Ā 

Her 1st album "compilation" was already certified Gold before the 2019 grammysĀ :bibliahh:

ArmanišŸ‘‘
2 minutes ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

How did "Hard Place" miss the Bubbling Under even after Grammy promo, I don't understandĀ :deadbanana:Ā it's a decent song too, it actually deserved to chart. Don't know how this new song is doing better?

Because it's better and is geared more towards her audience.

brainmaniac
12 minutes ago, CandleGuy said:

:deadbanana4:

ArmanišŸ‘‘
3 minutes ago, brainmaniac said:

:deadbanana4:

She had 2 hits last year as well.

And got nearly 1 Billion streamsĀ in the US last year with no newĀ album.

Ā 

ATRL is just out of touchĀ :toofunny2:

Kiss It Better

i thought people told me she had no hit and unknown to the GP?Ā :sistrens:

Ā 

meanwhile beside this song, Best Part (which is a GLOBAL wedding staple) is 4x platinum and Slide is 2x platinum and her debut compilation album is also platinum with 1B streams on Spotify alone, she keeps winning and you hate to see it

ezgif-1-4d6e0f944aca

Fireman25

I find it funny how she is constantly being called an 'industry plant' yet we have a this random girl name Olivia who just debuted at # 1 with her DEBUT single and all I see is praises. Make it make sense. That is like the epitome of an industry plant.

Ā 

and yes I know she cam from Disney but still. Miley Cyrus, Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez, Hilary Duff did not have that much power to debut at # 1 with their debut single.

Sweet Sexy Savage
15 minutes ago, Fireman25 said:

I find it funny how she is constantly being called an 'industry plant' yet we have a this random girl name Olivia who just debuted at # 1 with her DEBUT single and all I see is praises. Make it make sense. That is like the epitome of an industry plant.

Ā 

and yes I know she cam from Disney but still. Miley Cyrus, Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez, Hilary Duff did not have that much power to debut at # 1 with their debut single.

Put two and two together; this website love to putĀ black women in the back burner and itā€™s sickening

• ATRL Moderator

one of her best songsĀ :jonny5:Ā I'll hold my breath cuz rnb songs easily lose steam and this has been out for a minuteĀ 

rihannabiggestfan
27 minutes ago, Fireman25 said:

Ā 

Olivia is the biggest industry plant there is, tea.

ArmanišŸ‘‘
4 minutes ago, Tsareena said:

one of her best songsĀ :jonny5:Ā I'll hold my breath cuz rnb songs easily lose steam and this has been out for a minuteĀ 

It just reached a new peak on Apple Music today actually.

Ā 

We just need radio to keep increasingĀ :jonny5:UAC needs to hop on.

99sandthe2000s

this song is such smooth r&b excellence

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f299fff0d37e9e9342648

Holdin' me tight, lovin' me right, givin' me life

All night you could be (You could be)

Tellin' me lies, makin' me cry, wastin' my time

The whole time, so just be

Careful what you take for granted, yeah

'Cause with me know you could do damage

Baby Judas

Because talent! :clap3:Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

The US charts are so weird. How is this charting at #26Ā on AM and N/A on spotify? :dies:Ā 

Oooh, I like this one a lot. I hope it actually becomes a hit for H.E.R. (...:eli:)!

ArmanišŸ‘‘
5 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

Because talent! :clap3:Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

The US charts are so weird. How is this charting at #26Ā on AM and N/A on spotify? :dies:Ā 

US Spotify doesnt cater to R&B usually.

Ā 

Boo'd Up by Ella Mai didnt even go top 20Ā there.:skull:

Ā 

And neither Summer Walker or Jhene Aiko are particularly big on there either.

Sweet Sexy Savage
1 hour ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

Hard Place was definitely a wrong single choice from that album/2 part EP when this existed:

Ā 

Not Like The Movies
1 hour ago, Kiss It Better said:

i thought people told me she had no hit and unknown to the GP?Ā :sistrens:

Ā 

meanwhile beside this song, Best Part (which is a GLOBAL wedding staple) is 4x platinum and Slide is 2x platinum and her debut compilation album is also platinum with 1B streams on Spotify alone, she keeps winning and you hate to see it

ezgif-1-4d6e0f944aca

PeriodĀ 

• #FreeBritney Activist
abrahamjmr
1 hour ago, Fireman25 said:

Ā 

This.

:clap3:

Ɨ
Ɨ