Jump to content

Olivia Rodrigo's best friend drags Sabrina and 'Skin'


aliciavikanders

Recommended Posts

According to this thread, voicing against female rivalry = misogyny

 

I don't necessarily agree with what he said but using misogyny to hide the fact Sabrina's clearly capitalizing off driver's license success and their personal events sounds like turning something into an agenda :matty:

 

Also why are yall coming for a 20 years old because he's friends with a 17 years old girl when a 21 years old woman made a song dissing her? The double standards...

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • abrahamjmr

    5

  • Luckitty

    3

  • Thinking Of You

    3

  • Samsom

    3

Top Posters In This Topic

you all can't be real with thinking a 21 yrs old can't be friends with a 17 girl. lmao

 

btw, he's absolutely right but fomos hate to see it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

We all know that Olivia and her squad shades Sabrina because they are too desesperated for attention but why? She has the 1 song in the world, why more attention? 

 

On the other hand Sabrina only released her song as a response to a song that a little 17 year old girl made to compliment a beautiful blonde girl that made her insecure and made her doubt and now she's with her ex 3 month boyfriend :deadbanana: obviously a compliment, that's why she's receiving death threats and a lot of hate.

 

People calling Sabrina a desesperate and attention-seeker when after releasing Skin she doesn't say anything shady more than a response to all of the uneducated little insane drivers that were thinking that the song is exclusively to that 17 year old girl bc they think the world revolves around her :deadbanana: who are the attention seekers who wants to be in all of the media, TikTok and gossip websites? Not Sabrina def

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, abrahamjmr said:

Wasn't the 17 year old girl the first one that threw stones? So Sabrina should have stayed quiet because she's 21 while Olivia was coming for her, her "fans" were sending death threats her way and bullying her. :clown:

Well I ain't that surprised by Swifties.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • #FreeBritney Activist
abrahamjmr
22 hours ago, Jooj said:

Also why are yall coming for a 20 years old because he's friends with a 17 years old girl when a 21 years old woman made a song dissing her? The double standards...

Oh, please. Stop with the "21 years old girl made a song dissing her" narrative. Olivia was the first one that came for Sabrina, not the other way around. She made it clear who drivers license was about with that "blonde whatever" line. She had her fans sending death threats to Sabrina and they were also bullying her. What was she supposed to do? Endure all that and remain quiet? Skin isn't only a response to drivers license, it is also a response to Rodrigo's 13 year old fans (and those who are over 21 but have the mind of a little girl/boy) that were coming for her.

 

Sabrina made it clear there was no beef and she isn't the villain. And now Olivia's bestie is coming for her. :clown:

Link to post
Share on other sites

He should have just stayed out if it, if that was my friend i'd be embarrassed they're on Twitter trying to get clout themselves and causing drama for me. This is the stuff you keep in the group chat.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/24/2021 at 8:05 PM, Thinking Of You said:

He’s on his way to graduating from college while she’s still in high school. Think about that.

It’s better then most Disney princess gaps

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, abrahamjmr said:

Sabrina made it clear there was no beef and she isn't the villain. And now Olivia's bestie is coming for her. :clown:

Ppl were calling Sabrina mean for doesn't following Olivia on social media bc Olivida does. I guess Sabrina isn't hypocrite and she really knows Olivia isn't a mature and clever person to be friends with. On the other hand Olivia follows her on Instagram and Twitter while she still milk the feud singing in the car shady songs and having stupid friends who are still throwing fire to the gasoline :rip: and yet she's the victim and the poor little girl who doesn't deserve a diss track that was made bc she started all. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • #FreeBritney Activist
abrahamjmr
7 minutes ago, Samsom said:

Ppl were calling Sabrina mean for doesn't following Olivia on social media bc Olivida does. I guess Sabrina isn't hypocrite and she really knows Olivia isn't a mature and clever person to be friends with. On the other hand Olivia follows her on Instagram and Twitter while she still milk the feud singing in the car shady songs and having stupid friends who are still throwing fire to the gasoline :rip: and yet she's the victim and the poor little girl who doesn't deserve a diss track that was made bc she started all. 

She doesn't deserve the diss track because she's 17 years old. That's the excuse these people who are on her side would come up with, but Olivia can release a song that clearly implies the blonde girl that's with her ex stole him from her. :clown: The logic this site often comes up with.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, abrahamjmr said:

She doesn't deserve the diss track because she's 17 years old. That's the excuse these people who are on her side would come up with, but Olivia can release a song that clearly implies the blonde girl that's with her ex stole him from her. :clown: The logic this site often comes up with.

And they said she wanted to compliment her lol maybe only hypocrites would say that sth like that is a compliment. The non sense here is unbelievable

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • #FreeBritney Activist
abrahamjmr
Just now, Samsom said:

And they said she wanted to compliment her lol maybe only hypocrites would say that sth like that is a compliment. The non sense here is unbelievable

They would say anything to join the bandwagon of fans Olivia has on atrl.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, abrahamjmr said:

Oh, please. Stop with the "21 years old girl made a song dissing her" narrative. Olivia was the first one that came for Sabrina, not the other way around. She made it clear who drivers license was about with that "blonde whatever" line. She had her fans sending death threats to Sabrina and they were also bullying her. What was she supposed to do? Endure all that and remain quiet? Skin isn't only a response to drivers license, it is also a response to Rodrigo's 13 year old fans (and those who are over 21 but have the mind of a little girl/boy) that were coming for her.

 

Sabrina made it clear there was no beef and she isn't the villain. And now Olivia's bestie is coming for her. :clown:

I couldn't care less about all that. The point i was trying to make is that it's ok to be friends with a 20 yo if you're 17 given you're engaging on something with a 21 yo.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/24/2021 at 7:55 PM, Thinking Of You said:

Imagine being 21 and being best friends with a 17 year old little girl :rip:

Huh so many college classes have these kind of gaps or ever bigger. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...