Imagine being 21 and being best friends with a 17 year old little girl :rip:

mxoonlight

Why did it take him like three days to respond? At least make it believable

Edit: Nvm stream Skin

p03rrhv.gif

Edited by mxoonlight
6 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

Imagine being 21 and being best friends with a 17 year old little girl :rip:

he just turned 20 and she’s about to turn 18 :giraffe: it seems perfectly fine to me

also i think that he works with olivia but I could be wrong

Thinking Of You
2 minutes ago, Luckitty said:

he just turned 20 and she’s about to turn 18 :giraffe: it seems perfectly fine to me

He’s on his way to graduating from college while she’s still in high school. Think about that.

2 minutes ago, Luckitty said:

No hun, shes 17 and still a child. That’s what all the little licenses have been saying to defend her so you have to stick with it.

Not a 21 year old being best friends with a CHILD. :biblio:

Beyonnaise

How Olivia became best friends with one of the obnoxious kids from the Parkland shooting is what I wanna know

p03rrhv.gif

cartierdelrey

He’s not just Olivia’s “best friend”. He was a survivor of the Marjory Stoneman Douglass school shooting and has been involved in organizing March For Our Lives. 

NumbFentyStan

Why does everyone on Olivia's side act so above all the drama, as if she didn't technically start it and isn't benefiting from it as well? :rip: 

But I mean, whatever. They're just throwing fuel in the fire to keep it going on longer. As long as it benefits the girls, I'm cool.

aesthetic bih

Omg he just shouldve shut up cuz hes the one that is cringe with his blatant misogyny

3 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

He’s on his way to graduating from college while she’s still in high school. Think about that.

so? Are they not allowed to be friends? especially when they work together

3 minutes ago, Sesame said:

No hun, shes 17 and still a child. That’s what all the little licenses have been saying to defend her so you have to stick with it.

Not a 21 year old being best friends with a CHILD. :biblio:

there’s a difference between a 20 year old being friends with a 17 year old (cam is younger than sabrina btw), and a 21 year old publicly beefing with a 17 year old

4 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

How Olivia became best friends with one of the obnoxious kids from the Parkland shooting is what I wanna know

p03rrhv.gif

i think he works in the music industry, he’s followed by some musicians and music industry people 

Beyonnaise
3 minutes ago, NumbFentyStan said:

Why does everyone on Olivia's side act so above all the drama, as if she didn't technically start it and isn't benefiting from it as well? :rip: 

But I mean, whatever. They're just throwing fuel in the fire to keep it going on longer. As long as it benefits the girls, I'm cool.

Yeah I don’t care either way but the only thing that draws me to Sabrina’s side is Olivia stans (and now I guess her friends) acting like she’s some poor victim who didn’t start this by casting Sabrina as “that blonde girl” who stole her man (well I actually think Disney started it all, kii). They’re acting like Sabrina murdered Olivia’s family when she for just responded not even in a harsh way. Gen Z are way too sensitive, they would never have survived feuds of the past like Xtina/Britney :deadbanana4:

Thinking Of You
1 minute ago, Luckitty said:

You must be a child yourself because that’s weird as ****.

6 minutes ago, Luckitty said:

there’s a difference between a 20 year old being friends with a 17 year old (cam is younger than sabrina btw), and a 21 year old publicly beefing with a 17 year old

i think he works in the music industry, he’s followed by some musicians and music industry people 

Girl what? :rip: whatever fits your narrative i guess. 

Ot: a Gay man trying to discredit a women's art and success? so shocking! :coffee2:

Edited by Twilish