Film critic reveals anti-DC agenda!

Lights and Waves

Lights and Waves

This rotten tomatoes certified film critic was exposed for celebrating the fact that he and others were able to bring down the score of the movie. Now why would a critic be celebrating a coordinated attack on film?

marvel paid many critics to **** DC up wbk :thing:

but it's not like DC didn't help this cause by making lamest movies in the universe

Bloodflowers.

Of course it has to be the misogynists celebrating this

zVj82sQ.gif

Selena Gomez

Not one critic being a jerk being sufficient proof for DC stans that there's an anti-DC agenda amongst film critics.  :skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull:

It's not like we're in a situation with moviegoers greatly enjoying the movie and critics hating it. DC stans need to move on and just accept this is another mediocre movie from a franchise with maybe one somewhat watchable movie and a list of very bad ones. Learn something from Marvel instead of coming up with the same absurd conspiracies every damn time... 

IMDb

HzpRt7I.png

Metacritic

VfpkOUG.png

:ahh::ahh::ahh:

BBBuuuttt tHe cRiTiCs wErE bOuGhT bY dIsNeY!!!!!11111  :juanny:

3 minutes ago, StrangerInTheDark said:

Superhero movies suck anyway...

have u watched MCU movies? the sheer difference of quality makes me wonder if DC's wirters etc. are kids from make a wish :deadbanana4:

2 minutes ago, Selena Gomez said:

Not one critic being a jerk being sufficient proof for DC stans that there's an anti-DC agenda amongst film critics.  :skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull:

It's not like we're in a situation with moviegoers greatly enjoying the movie and critics hating it. DC stans need to move on and just accept this is another mediocre movie from a franchise with maybe one somewhat watchable movie and a list of very bad ones. Learn something from Marvel instead of coming up with the same absurd conspiracies every damn time... 

IMDb

HzpRt7I.png

Metacritic

VfpkOUG.png

I still loved it as did many people I know saw it. 

Mr. Blue_Shirt

I guess DCEU forgot to send those checks to the critics just like they did with the first WW film, Shazam and Birds of Prey

zVj82sQ.gif

Never change DC stans :ahh:.

The movie is GARBAGE. Accept it and move on :).

55 minutes ago, Katamari said:

op dragged!

1 hour ago, Selena Gomez said:

IMDb

HzpRt7I.png

Metacritic

VfpkOUG.png

:dies:

Glamthony

I couldn't even finish this movie, it's really BAD, the last 30 minutes are a cringe, the cast is awful, E. Banks was the worst choice ever for a villain, and the part where the kid was in the streets miles away from his dad and he was still able to reach him in a minute, goku wishes

zVj82sQ.gif

Digitalism
3 hours ago, Selena Gomez said:

IMDb

HzpRt7I.png

Metacritic

VfpkOUG.png

Those scores were actually super high when the movie came out

It only started to go down once the twitter chat and youtube videos saying the movie was bad came out like 2 weeks later

The movie sucked but the hate wave was too damn much because let's not act like Batman vs Superman was remotely good or Man Of Steel wasn't boring.

4 hours ago, StrangerInTheDark said:

Superhero movies suck anyway...

Also, this.

44 minutes ago, Glamthony said:

I couldn't even finish this movie, it's really BAD, the last 30 minutes are a cringe, the cast is awful, E. Banks was the worst choice ever for a villain, and the part where the kid was in the streets miles away from his dad and he was still able to reach him in a minute, goku wishes

zVj82sQ.gif

The guy was in a military bunker and caught an helicopter home. It's plenty of time for the kid to get out of wherever he was and move to another place.

See, you guys don't beg for this level of accuracy and sense for the other DC movies (or superhero movies in general).