[TW: 2013 PTSD] Roar gains over 1M views on YouTube today!

KillingYourCareer

KillingYourCareer
7 minutes ago, Rith said:

nnn not y'all discussing me on discord i guess :deadbanana4: Dr. Luke was on ALL KP #1's except for firework , this is TELLING :alexz3: it's not like she released any other #1's after she ditched him 

Note: I added a trigger warning in the title for the bitter souls who'll run in here

s7KeDnX.gif

1 minute ago, KillingYourCareer said:

s7KeDnX.gif

i like some kp songs im just stating facts sweatie

s7KeDnX.gif

KillingYourCareer
3 minutes ago, Rith said:

i like some kp songs im just stating facts sweatie

s7KeDnX.gif

tenor.gif

Just now, KillingYourCareer said:

tenor.gif

for whom? Dr. Luke who continued to get #1's, latest being Say so, or for katy who got her last hit with.. oh, Dr. Luke?  also who is the fattie in your avi, she looks adorable :heart:

KillingYourCareer

KillingYourCareer
6 minutes ago, Rith said:

for whom? Dr. Luke who continued to get #1's, latest being Say so, or for katy who got her last hit with.. oh, Dr. Luke?  also who is the fattie in your avi, she looks adorable :heart:

KillingYourCareer

Give it up misogynist, we get it you're miserable, no need to show it off any more! Celebrate Roar's 1M+ views instead.

s7KeDnX.gif

2 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

Give it up misogynist, we get it you're miserable, no need to show it off any more! Celebrate Roar's 1M+ views instead.

s7KeDnX.gif

not personal attacks only for stating facts :deadbanana4: men can also get fat and fatshamed rightfully because of that u know that right? :deadbanana4: i only stated a fact and rightfully defended myself afterwards, was very willing to shut up unless disturbed constantly but i guess that was the only way for your flop ass thread to get a second page :deadbanana4: 

also as a sidenote, wasn't kp's yt views under suspicion that many of the viewers were BOTS just like her instagram? the 2-3 katyclowns left must have great technological skills to achieve this so there is that to congratulate :clap3:

6 minutes ago, Rith said:

not personal attacks only for stating facts :deadbanana4: men can also get fat and fatshamed rightfully because of that u know that right? :deadbanana4: i only stated a fact and rightfully defended myself afterwards, was very willing to shut up unless disturbed constantly but i guess that was the only way for your flop ass thread to get a second page :deadbanana4: 

also as a sidenote, wasn't kp's yt views under suspicion that many of the viewers were BOTS just like her instagram? the 2-3 katyclowns left must have great technological skills to achieve this so there is that to congratulate :clap3:

maybe if you streamed roar you wouldn't be so angry, kindness punk :heart:

KillingYourCareer
1 minute ago, 808s said:

KLJSHSJFH at the title

OT: I played it now and replayed it 2 times. Maybe she did sth. :jonny5:

See? It's HUMANS playing the video :clap3:

I put the trigger warning for vulnerable people to avoid commenting and making a fool of themselves. If you want to be bitter in a thread about Roar getting 1M+ views in a day in 2021 while everyone else is congratulating it, then it's your choice, but it'll only make you look like a s-sore loser!