Charli teases new old sound

Perched for the Janet inspired album like she said last year but if not I'm here for a True Romance revival :jonny:

Serve another Nuclear Seasons / You (Ha Ha Ha) / Take My Hand / Stay Away / Boom Clap / SuperLove, queen!

Edited by Psycho
Dolce Vita

ive always wanted her to revisit the TR sound for YEARS so this is exciting :jonny:

zasderfght

As long as she works with A.G.Cook or 100 Gecs for a Sucker/True Romance sound, I'll be happy. 

Edited by zasderfght
3 minutes ago, Nii. said:

Ooh a photo from 2015 (Sucker era) must mean she's returning to the Boom Clap style! :allears:

Phew, thank god we're not returning to True Snoremance :supaspaz:

Bloodflowers.

Black Roses, Take My Hand, Stay Away, So Far Away, Body Of My Own, Need Ur Luv, Doing It, Die Tonight, Caught In The Middle, Cloud Aura

Screaming oprah GIF on GIFER - by Samuran

Kirby Kirbs

I didn’t wear my glasses and I thought she posted this for no reason :deadbanana4:

Anyway v interested & excited for whatever she’s coming next

We deserve another Sucker or True Romance

The PC Music/Hyperpop is getting old

no more autotune pls 

Edited by Bicassie
11 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

We deserve another Sucker or True Romance

The PC Music/Hyperpop is getting old

no more autotune pls 

Omg you know Charli is married to the autotune now. Just a few months ago she did a new rendition of Stay Away that was virtually the same except the vox were autotuned looooool

13 minutes ago, Nii. said:

Omg you know Charli is married to the autotune now. Just a few months ago she did a new rendition of Stay Away that was virtually the same except the vox were autotuned looooool

It has to go

Johnny Jacobs

Sucker sound or keep it.

Need Ur Luv (her best song), Caught In The Middle and Famous her trinity :beatfreak:

SchmoodRing
2 hours ago, Samsom said:

Perched for the Janet inspired album like she said last year but if not I'm here for a True Romance revival :jonny:

Are we ever gonna get this or what...

stjosephprey4us

Not her channeling Marina and returning to her old sound Bc her new album was panned :toofunny3:

OT: she NEEDS to lose the autotune

XtinaStripped

She became unlistenable to me when she started abusing autotune.

XCX World remains her best work.. Too bad it's eternally stillborn.

perpetual novice

I like the autotune, it's given her a distinct sound people know her for. 

NotAvaMax
22 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

Not her channeling Marina and returning to her old sound Bc her new album was panned :toofunny3:

OT: she NEEDS to lose the autotune

I mean How I'm Feeling Now was acclaimed (I dont like it btw) so I really dont think its that.

46 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

Are we ever gonna get this or what...

I don't know, I hope so bc I'm getting a little bit tired of the style that she has been doing like since Pop2 since it's like declining everytime she released a new project. 

She needs to reinnovate herself, she already prove she can switch to synth-wave to punk pop to EDM collabs and hyper-pop/bubblegum so she now needs to do that again. The R&B Janet inspired album is what she need but I would also love a True Romance revival or maybe a Blackout-inspired album since she loves it. But she needs to switch ASAP

stjosephprey4us
12 minutes ago, NotAvaMax said:

I mean How I'm Feeling Now was acclaimed (I dont like it btw) so I really dont think its that.

critical acclaim only for the #111 debut songstress :katie:

I didn't like the majority of How I'm Feeling Now so I'm here for this. I really liked the Charli album but she needs to reinvent.