Jump to content

FKA twigs coming this week


Kylie Jenner

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • ahauntingnearu

    8

  • aliciavikanders

    7

  • FlyPirate

    5

  • SchmoodRing

    3

aliciavikanders

Oh, so it's 'Why Don't You Love Me' or 'Why Don't You Luvvv Mee Anymore?' :noparty:

 

I've listened to that snippet like 200 times so I wanted to hear something else from the album first :deadbanana4:

 

But I'm excited nonetheless to hear it in HQ

Link to post
Share on other sites
sneakyishere
1 minute ago, aliciavikanders said:

Oh, so it's 'Why Don't You Love Me' or 'Why Don't You Luvvv Mee Anymore?' :noparty:

 

I've listened to that snippet like 200 times so I wanted to hear something else from the album first :deadbanana4:

 

But I'm excited nonetheless to hear it in HQ

There's a chance of it being a wholly new song too, she allegedly talked about releasing something else before WDYLM — on a podcast

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, ahauntingnearu said:

What?

Idk if it's real tbh but ppl are saying she's releasing "We're Good" this friday

Link to post
Share on other sites
aliciavikanders
3 hours ago, sneakyishere said:

There's a chance of it being a wholly new song too, she allegedly talked about releasing something else before WDYLM — on a podcast

You're right, I think it was @BlackoutZone that said this a while ago too... because she just confirmed to a fan on Instagram that it's not the Dua collab but another song that's coming this week.

 

I always thought the Dua song made sense as a 2nd single, especially if a video hadn't been filmed yet. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
ahauntingnearu
2 hours ago, misswhooops said:

 

 

I keep seeing this, but can't find the post she replied on?

Link to post
Share on other sites
sneakyishere
18 minutes ago, masochizm said:

thank god, I want solo twigs first before anything :WAP:

apparently it's a new version of an already existing collab and it'll be out by tomorrow night

Link to post
Share on other sites
ahauntingnearu
27 minutes ago, sneakyishere said:

apparently it's a new version of an already existing collab and it'll be out by tomorrow night

Where are you getting this info?

Link to post
Share on other sites
aliciavikanders
1 hour ago, sneakyishere said:

apparently it's a new version of an already existing collab and it'll be out by tomorrow night

If this is just a longer version of 'Don't Judge Me', I - 

 

Twigs for JAIL. 

 

fc9b82553cb711c15d6e2eab42dcd958.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
ahauntingnearu

She said this is a 'special'; I'm hoping that suggests it won't be a lazy re-use of an old song.

 

This tea sounds random?

Link to post
Share on other sites
aliciavikanders
12 minutes ago, ahauntingnearu said:

She said this is a 'special'; I'm hoping that suggests it won't be a lazy re-use of an old song.

 

This tea sounds random?

Headie One commented on her post and she replied so I'm just speculating based on what that person said 

 

fc9b82553cb711c15d6e2eab42dcd958.gif

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
ahauntingnearu
17 minutes ago, aliciavikanders said:

Headie One commented on her post and she replied so I'm just speculating based on what that person said 

 

fc9b82553cb711c15d6e2eab42dcd958.gif

 

 

Makes sense :)

 

Hoping for something entirely new!

Link to post
Share on other sites
FlyPirate
2 hours ago, sneakyishere said:

apparently it's a new version of an already existing collab and it'll be out by tomorrow night

what’s the source?

 

if this was true and was about a collab of hers, the most recent are Sum Bout U, Ego Death and her work with The 1975. I’m actually hoping there will be at least one collab with Matty Healy on the album now that it’s confirmed they are together. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
masochizm
5 hours ago, sneakyishere said:

apparently it's a new version of an already existing collab and it'll be out by tomorrow night

:rip:

Link to post
Share on other sites
dangerousalex
5 hours ago, sneakyishere said:

apparently it's a new version of an already existing collab and it'll be out by tomorrow night

if it’s Ego Death full solo version :WAP:

Link to post
Share on other sites
FlyPirate

So the podcast is out. I’ve gone through the full thing (she opens up about the Shia Labeouf file, it was very emotional) but when asked about new music she speaks of the album but not about WDYLM nor any single coming this month. Guess it’s been edited out?

 

Anyway I’ll take anything

Link to post
Share on other sites
aliciavikanders
15 minutes ago, FlyPirate said:

So the podcast is out. I’ve gone through the full thing (she opens up about the Shia Labeouf file, it was very emotional) but when asked about new music she speaks of the album but not about WDYLM nor any single coming this month. Guess it’s been edited out?

 

Anyway I’ll take anything

The part where she talked about how she her label finally sat her down to discuss numbers :deadbanana4:

 

Nnn even being on an independent label means you aren't safe

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...