The Doctor Blake Mysteries | Good show, someone watches?

Guy Next Door

Based on Wikipedia, some facts:

Australian TV show

Genre: Mystery, Crime, Period drama

5 seasons, 45 episodes (2013-2017)

I am watching season 2 episode 5 and can't stop! 

Amazing acting, the location is breath taking, the life in 1959 is so interesting, that Victorian style ... I am in love with the whole set, theatre, bars and clothes the actors are wearing... Their accent is amazing as well. Like literally, can't find even one reason why you shouldn't watch this show. 

I miss Danny tho. He was wayyy funny than the new police officer Charlie. I shipped them with Matilda :!ohno:

b61af95ba92bad28f856059122ca5a0c.jpg

Guy Next Door
3 hours ago, Navy4Life said:

Is it on Netflix? I need something good to watch. 

I have no idea. I am from Europe and this TV show is on one of the channels here. It makes me turn on the TV.

But it's sooo good, like literally, this is why I am turning on the TV. It's so hard for me to fall in love with a TV show and after all that time not having anything to watch, to find this gold... :heart2:

Navy4Life
6 minutes ago, Guy Next Door said:

I have no idea. I am from Europe and this TV show is on one of the channels here. It makes me turn on the TV.

But it's sooo good, like literally, this is why I am turning on the TV. It's so hard for me to fall in love with a TV show and after all that time not having anything to watch, to find this gold... :heart2:

I’ll have to check it out. Thanks for the suggestion girl :heart: