Angelina's brother found for first time in years!

nostalgia

Angelina Jolie's secretive brother James Haven has been hunkering down during the pandemic at his girlfriend's run-down block of apartments in a suburb of Los Angeles, DailyMail.com can exclusively reveal.

Despite being born into Hollywood royalty, Haven, 47, was spotted in public for the first time in years, repeatedly visiting the modest home of karate instructor Ashley Reign in the San Fernando Valley.

He was seen going incognito by wearing a face mask and hat at all times while keeping his sunglasses on even after dark.

The rare sightings came after the 20th anniversary last year of Haven's biggest claim to fame – his kiss with younger sister Angie on the red carpet in 2000.

Haven went on to work as a full-time nanny for Angie's six kids, but he is thought to have been 'dismissed' from that role following her divorce from Brad Pitt and has not been seen in public with his sister in recent times.

A source said: 'Angelina and James are widely believed to have drifted apart some years ago.

They used to be inseparable; he was very much her go-to companion and was her best friend for so many years as well as a devoted brother.

'James helped raise her kids and he would baby sit whenever Angie and Brad wanted private time. It's fair to say he was one of just a handful of people they felt comfortable looking after them.

'But all of a sudden and with no real explanation their communication seemed to just stop out of nowhere. He does his thing, she does hers and while they may be cordial from a distance you certainly don't see or hear of them being together.

'Obviously only they know what really happened, but it's sad and the situation doesn't look like changing any time soon.'

The Canoga Park building complex where Haven now hangs out is a far cry from Haven and Angie's Beverly Hills upbringing and her current A-list lifestyle.

38360966-0-image-a-39_1611337661880.jpg

38311306-9172343-image-m-38_16113373820438310978-9172343-The_rare_sightings_came38311178-9172343-image-a-9_161124444898738311256-9172343-image-a-13_16112445553038310952-9172343-Haven_was_previously_a_

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9172343/Angelina-Jolies-brother-James-Haven-spotted-time-years.html

HausOfPunk
1 hour ago, nostalgia said:

38310952-9172343-Haven_was_previously_a_

There was a buy one get one free deal at the clinic apparently 

• #FreeBritney Activist
Breathe On Moi

Imagine his life tbh so many questions. This is so intriguing, but yeah no, let him live. 

Blackthorn
24 minutes ago, Anthem said:

38310978-9172343-The_rare_sightings_came

ummmmm? :deadbanana4: I must have wiped this from my memory.

lmfaooooo

Maybe if I had a brother this pretty I'd do that too

Dfskgr-UYAAkAm-.jpg

Edited by Blackthorn
Just kiddin of course!
duybeeGAshantiGA
2 hours ago, HausOfPunk said:

There was a buy one get one free deal at the clinic apparently 

They are siblings :rip:

Her brother serves a better Frankie Grande tho.

God_Donna
3 hours ago, Anye said:

:deadbanana4:this is kinda hot

Kissing her Blood brother on the lips ? Ok. 

23 minutes ago, God_Donna said:

Kissing her Blood brother on the lips ? Ok. 

Yes

3 hours ago, Blackthorn said:

lmfaooooo

Maybe if I had a brother this pretty I'd do that too

Dfskgr-UYAAkAm-.jpg

Does she plant these stories herself? Like I simply can’t imagine the Daily Mail asking one of their journalists to stake out and look for Angelina Jolie’s brother. I didn’t even know she had a brother

RainDreamer

I literally tried to look him up online last night after hearing her Oscar's speech where she said she loves him in an awkward type of way :skull:

IyanlaFixedMyLife

Along with Fareed Zakaria over at CNN, the best looking natural lips I’ve seen.

10 hours ago, Anthem said:

ummmmm? :deadbanana4: I must have wiped this from my memory.

I remember everyone talking about this in school and on the news when I was a kid. Angie is so iconic. :jonny5:

have always wondered what had happened between them

11 hours ago, Marshal_ac said:

The original Jamie & Cersei Lannister :clap3:

i cackled :rip:

Girlfriend? All these years I thought he was a fellow Fag :deadbanana4:

Edited by Lithium.