Today’s Top Hits  

91 members have voted

1. 1. The Queen?

• Ariana Grande
    • Billie Eilish
    • Camila Cabello
    • Dua Lipa

Chainsmoker

Who would you say is the ultimate Queen of Spotify’s infamous Today’s Top Hits Playlist?

hitsdd_photo_gal__photo_246678485.png

EfEk41wXsAAAIJ8.jpg

3d33307bc1f35dfb7f5d61b4b6a54e2d.jpg

TTH.png

gotportugal

𝕮𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖆 𝕮𝖆𝖇𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖔 𝕬𝖗𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖆 on Twitter: "Camila y  Pharrell son portada de la playlist mas grande de Spotify, Today's Top Hits,  Sangria Wine se encuentra tercera en la lista! Recuerden saltear todas las

all big hits and .... Sangria Wine

sBQ6UWP.gif

Edited by gotportugal
Just now, Quenn said:

3d33307bc1f35dfb7f5d61b4b6a54e2d.jpg

All that TTH, yet nothing seems to be sticking :toofunny2:

not the point here its like asking ''when was the last time Beyonce had a multiplatinum solo single?'' which is not related to the thread.

______

OT:

its either ariana or dua.

Quenn

Oktober Knight

Dua Lipa. She's the Queen of music. 

2 minutes ago, Mrnoniee said:

not the point here its like asking ''when was the last time Beyonce had a multiplatinum solo single?'' which is not related to the thread.

______

OT:

its either ariana or dua.

Quenn

It's definitely related to the thread. Do you even know what the purpose of TTH is? :toofunny2:

My answer remains the same

allforyou

Obviously the Shameless chanteuse, all that floppage yet she still manages to be #1 on there

sBQ6UWP.gif

How many times do we need to answer this? It's Camila, we get it. Move on :deadbanana2:

Edited by magazine

How are people voting Camila when Dua has been perched in the top 5 of TTH for over a year since DSN debuted  (Levitating is literally #5 there now) :deadbanana2:

gotportugal

Maybe people should vote Dua.... she's clearly been having the world's top hits ever since DSN.... unlike anyone else of these people ...

sBQ6UWP.gif

Taylor has 1 week hits, Ariana did have 3 songs at the same time there, and Camila was BANNED from TTH after My Oh My spent 150+ days there...

sBQ6UWP.gif

45 minutes ago, Smilers said:

How are people voting Camila when Dua has been perched in the top 5 of TTH for over a year since DSN debuted  (Levitating is literally #5 there now) :deadbanana2:

This :deadbanana: people keep giving this woman a pass

swiftsummer13

Billie or Ariana.

No matter how many consecutive flops she has ("No Time To Die", "My Future"), Billie always tops it. Ariana has insane longevity on TTH thanks to Scooter for most, if not all, of her singles but she's a solid hitmaker so it's understandable.