• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yog

• Horizon Flame

• Bussea

• Penny.

Top Posters In This Topic

Tinashegrande6

Not surprised that rat is being offensive again. Anything for a little bit of attention.

Did Larry lie? The viewers agreed which was why his show got cancelled. What a shitstain.

Oktober Knight

He is such a disgusting person; truly miserable. 

9 minutes ago, Oktober Knight said:

He is such a disgusting person; truly miserable. 

And the fact he waited til Mr. King death really shows what an coward he really is, scared of an 87 year old man...😭

Edited by Yog

This is in SUCH bad taste. Absolutely indefensible.

Occasionally, I like what Pierce has to say... they way he's held the government to account on GMB with their absolutely disastrous mishandling of the pandemic has made me warm to him... but then I'll see him say something like this, or go on rants about woke culture and try to delegitimise important social movements and I'll remember why I never cared for him.

I really do try with Pierce but his such a difficult person to like.

Oktober Knight
1 minute ago, Yog said:

And the fact he waited til Mr. King death really shows what an cowardly he really is, scared of an 87 year old man...😭

Yup, this is a new low, even for him. Absolutely NO respect for someone who passed away and had to thrown in shade cause he's insecure and feels the need to be narcissistic as always. Trump teas :shakeno:

3 minutes ago, Oktober Knight said:

Yup, this is a new low, even for him. Absolutely NO respect for someone who passed away and had to thrown in shade cause he's insecure and feels the need to be narcissistic as always. Trump teas :shakeno:

I wish he would just go away..:mazen:

The7thStranger

Piers Morgan did something disrespectful and horrible? Shocker. 

Horizon Flame

He tries waaay too hard to be the next Ann Coulter. He’s just a loser. Nothing has worked out for him. He must think we’ve all forgotten about the phone hacking scandal. The guy is corny and a loser. 

Horizon Flame
Just now, Pop culture said:

I cackled a bit :mandown:

Embarrassing, since it’s not even funny. It’s corny. 

eh.. sounds like a playful tribute a friend would say 

i can only imagine this is in line with Larry's sense humour otherwise he wouldn't have said it 

i don't think it's disrespectful if that's the case but i'm only assuming they were friends

1 hour ago, Tinashegrande6 said:

Not surprised that rat is being offensive again. Anything for a little bit of attention.

The moment Omarosa gathered his buffoonish a** on The Apprentice was a glorious one. I've NEVER liked or respected this disgusting, supremacist clown.