• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Buddy

• FloridaKilos

• Giancor

• Gui Blackout

Top Posters In This Topic

I was afraid of this. I was afraid of this! :cries::cries:

One of the few interviewers I could trust. Always sounded fair and could ask good question. I watched him throughout his career. My whole family did.

Screw you COVID!!! 

RIP Larry KING! :cries:

RIP King, a legend of the television:sosad:

Truly an angel, I remember Kathy Griffin trying to mock Britney’s mental health on his show and him defending Britney and skull dragging Kathy to Jupiter and back:clap3:

MusicTalker

Rest in peace. A huge television legend. I grew up watching his interviews - he truly nabbed the best of the best exclusives and asked a good mix of tough and flattering questions. I miss shows like his and I feel like we're missing it nowadays - I won't even get into what a terrible replacement for him Piers Morgan was, lol.

RIP Larry

I used to love watching his interviews. Maybe I'll go find some later on YouTube.

Rip to a legendary man. Was scared this was gonna happen once they announced he had COVID 

Oktober Knight

So sad to hear. He will truly be missed :sosad:

Xtianlofbritney
1 hour ago, BlueBird said:

RIP King, a legend of the television:sosad:

Truly an angel, I remember Kathy Griffin trying to mock Britney’s mental health on his show and him defending Britney and skull dragging Kathy to Jupiter and back:clap3:

Yes I remember he defended Britney.

**** covid

Bloodflowers.

RIP king :weeps: lemme re-watch his interview with Madonna during Ray of Light era!

4RCH1M3D35

He was an excellent interviewer. He let his guest speak and not use them as props to run his mouth.

I was obviously too young to remember his coverage of the OJ chase but I remember his Jenny McCarthy anti-vaccine interviews viscerally and my horror in response to them.