'It's All Good' (?) to be Demi's lead?

On 1/23/2021 at 8:02 PM, Truth Teller said:

The super high harmonized "ALL GOOD" is just... a WHOLE moment

The rest doesn't excite me, but let's see...

I thought it said "Sober"

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thatsmydemi

• Hanzo

• DemiLovato

• Peu

thatsmydemi

There's an insider on twitter talking about the lead single. Take it with a grain of salt because "exposedlovato" doesn't sound very reliable to me. If he's not trolling, It's All Good is not the lead single. 

On 1/23/2021 at 3:28 PM, Truth Teller said:

Nah. I'm taking about the harmony 2 seconds before the end of the snippet. Maybe they're singing so good (or something entirely different) instead of "all good" though, idr.

No they're saying sober. As @DemiLovato said. Though their is "all good" as well not in the snippet.

hypnodemiluv
40 minutes ago, Selena’s Bad Liar said:

Another tank coming :clap3:

i'm so  excited too <3 
Selena’s Bad Liar

rihannabiggestfan
1 hour ago, Selena’s Bad Liar said:

The way Demi runs your life omg, you better STAN. She lives rent-free in your head :deadbanana:

1 hour ago, Selena’s Bad Liar said:

Indeed a bad liar. :fonso: 

But in all seriousness, I do hope this won't tank because Demi has used up all her lifelines at this point. If this flops, there's no coming back I guess.

RunBoyRun

If this tanks she will be just fine. You don't need hits to be a musician. She has had decent hits anyway and last year the only song she released expecting to chart was I Love Me. Everything else were just droplets. My lord. 

Edited by RunBoyRun
Clarification
  • 2 weeks later...
thatsmydemi

Not sure if this is true because I haven't tried to look for it but I've read on twitter that the snippet she shared about this can no longer be found anywhere. This would basically confirm that it's about to be released. @Hanzo:fan: 

After having heard the leak, I'm not sure how I feel about this track being the lead single though. I don't want to judge it because the quality was trash but from what we could hear, it sounded more like an opening track than lead single material. :dancehall: At least we know it's upbeat thanks god for that compared to everything she's released in the past year. 

Mythology

Her first No.1 single is coming!

I can feel it! Selena is shaking

Edited by Mythology
kelly-clarkson
15 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

Not sure if this is true because I haven't tried to look for it but I've read on twitter that the snippet she shared about this can no longer be found anywhere. This would basically confirm that it's about to be released. @Hanzo:fan: 

After having heard the leak, I'm not sure how I feel about this track being the lead single though. I don't want to judge it because the quality was trash but from what we could hear, it sounded more like an opening track than lead single material. :dancehall: At least we know it's upbeat thanks god for that compared to everything she's released in the past year. 

Or maybe it's because the song leaked? So they're trying to stop people from sharing it (even though it's on LQ).

I hope Dancing With The Devil is the lead single :duca:

thatsmydemi
Just now, kelly-clarkson said:

Or maybe it's because the song leaked? So they're trying to stop people from sharing it (even though it's on LQ).

I hope Dancing With The Devil is the lead single :duca:

I didn't mean the full track though, but the snippet Demi herself posted a year ago on instagram. People are too scared of Scooter to post the full thing it seems :eli: 

23 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

is this the one of her in the car? 

thatsmydemi
Just now, katyslut said:

is this the one of her in the car? 

yep.

kelly-clarkson
6 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

I didn't mean the full track though, but the snippet Demi herself posted a year ago on instagram. People are too scared of Scooter to post the full thing it seems :eli: 

Yeah but I thought maybe they deleted the snippets because they used an automatic software or service to detect the song :eli:

Like Youtube does automatically when it detects the copyright.

On 1/25/2021 at 9:37 PM, RunBoyRun said:

If this tanks she will be just fine. You don't need hits to be a musician. She has had decent hits anyway and last year the only song she released expecting to chart was I Love Me. Everything else were just droplets. My lord. 

She would need inquisitive musicianship to expiate the lack of hits. I'm aghast at how much she's punching below her weight with these bland droplets (and her repulsive haircut).

Edited by Soobin
thatsmydemi

The overreaction with these droplets, whew. They're not even that bad. The last two have been excellent.

Edited by thatsmydemi
rihannabiggestfan

I'd rather have a top 10 hit that charts for 36 weeks than a #1 that charts for 23 weeks tho :mandown:. Longevity > peak any day @Mythology

11 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

The overreaction with these droplets, whew. They're not even that bad. The last two have been excellent.

this music leaked?

thatsmydemi
1 hour ago, SBP said:

this music leaked?

By droplets I mean the songs she released last year. 

But yeah, It's All Good and Dancing With The Devil leaked in extremely low quality. One of them is rumoured to be the lead single.