Jump to content

Sia's autism movie "Music" panned by critics


Recommended Posts

Sia poured her heart out into this and you guys are destroying an ally. Critics are just following the consensus. Who cares about them?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Assassin

    6

  • MrLovett

    5

  • Buddy

    4

  • duybeeGAshantiGA

    3

duybeeGAshantiGA

I feel like Sia had good intentions but... I wish she just goes back to making music like her first few albums, before she made commercial music.

Edited by duybeeGAshantiGA
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheFameMonster said:

Sia invited both Katy and Beyonce. 

Katy turned down, Beyonce didn't even respond :skull:

:rip:

Link to post
Share on other sites
duybeeGAshantiGA
1 hour ago, TheFameMonster said:

Sia invited both Katy and Beyonce. 

Katy turned down, Beyonce didn't even respond :skull:

How do we know if Bey didnt decline in private tho?

Link to post
Share on other sites

I like some of the Sia songs, what the **** does she know about autism?

Edited by Luckitty
Link to post
Share on other sites
Bey'Knight
1 hour ago, TheFameMonster said:

Sia invited both Katy and Beyonce. 

Katy turned down, Beyonce didn't even respond :skull:

:ahh:I love my fav 

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Buddy said:

Sia poured her heart out into this and you guys are destroying an ally. Critics are just following the consensus. Who cares about them?

Maybe she shouldn't have been so defensive about the criticism of the movie then.

Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Buddy said:

Sia poured her heart out into this and you guys are destroying an ally. Critics are just following the consensus. Who cares about them?

She did half assed research that is damaging to the community, didn't care about actually casting actors with disabilities and then attacked those people in the community who expressed their upset with it.

 

**** her. She's horrid. My sister, who is disabled, is deeply upset and offended by this film. Sia should be ashamed of herself.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Problematique
1 hour ago, TheFameMonster said:

Sia invited both Katy and Beyonce. 

Katy turned down, Beyonce didn't even respond :skull:

How rude of her when she has Sia locked in her own basement! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

She did half assed research that is damaging to the community, didn't care about actually casting actors with disabilities and then attacked those people in the community who expressed their upset with it.

 

**** her. She's horrid. My sister, who is disabled, is deeply upset and offended by this film. Sia should be ashamed of herself.

She did hire someone with autism but Sia felt bad forcing them to fulfill a grueling acting schedule. You are just on board the hate train. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Buddy said:

She did hire someone with autism but Sia felt bad forcing them to fulfill a grueling acting schedule. You are just on board the hate train. 

You have to be trolling with this garbage take. Just say that you don't care about disabled people and keep it moving, because this is not it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

You have to be trolling with this garbage take. Just say that you don't care about disabled people and keep it moving, because this is not it.

Do elaborate. And why are you referring to autistic people as disabled?

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Buddy said:

She did hire someone with autism but Sia felt bad forcing them to fulfill a grueling acting schedule. You are just on board the hate train. 

She is trash.

d3fa29129f2f15eeb7067ac8f9604bc14e4e28b0

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Buddy said:

Do elaborate. And why are you referring to autistic people as disabled?

I don't need to elaborate, your posts are pretty clear on this topic. Go troll someone else.

 

**** Sia and **** those that defend her awful actions.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MrLovett said:

I don't need to elaborate, your posts are pretty clear on this topic. Go troll someone else.

 

**** Sia and **** those that defend her awful actions.

I wouldn't be trolling a sensitive topic like this. Sorry if I offended you.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Sia is so fake wow I’m so glad that everyone is over her overrated ass songs.

 

Everything she does is extremely contrived. Forced even. Just like this movie about autism made by people who neither have autism nor really care about people who do.

Link to post
Share on other sites
professor2000
51 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

I feel like Sia had good intentions but... I wish she just goes back to making music like her first few albums, before she made commercial music.

Honestly...that was her best music.  :clap3:

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...