Inauguration Aftershow Ratings: 10.5M viewers

inaugkatylincolndramatic-e1611201821873.

Last night after Joseph Robinette Biden, Sr. and Kamala Devi Harris were sworn in during the 59th Inaugural Ceremonies, CBS, NBC and ABC aired the presidential inauguration special “Celebrating America,” hosted by actor Tom Hanks. During that 8:30 to 10 p.m. window, the three networks attracted a combined 10.56 million viewers.

https://variety.com/2021/tv/ratings/tv-ratings-inauguration-special-celebrate-america-tom-hanks-million-viewers-1234889654/

For comparison, the main Inauguration programe scored 39.8M viewers. 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• duybeeGAshantiGA

• Revenge

• HASHTAGPOW

• Rodrighost

Top Posters In This Topic

UnusualBoy

Well, duh! The inauguration is the main and more important part of the whole thing :toofunny3:

Well duh.

The main event was in the daytime, that's when the whole world was tuned in. It was much more important and had much more significance. It was HISTORIC.

The after show was cute but obviously not that important so not many people bothered to tune in.

Edited by Thor
Just now, Marshal_ac said:

What a weird thing to compare...

Just putting things into perspective for ATRLers who seemed a lil confused and deluded. :)

Ahh so Miss Katy STILL managed to have all that buzz around her performance with 75% less viewers, a legend! :clap3:

CaptainMusic

Please tell me Monsters do not think she had anything to do with the inauguration ratings :deadbanana4:

Just now, CaptainMusic said:

Please tell me Monsters do not think she had anything to do with the inauguration ratings :deadbanana4:

Of course they do :rip: 

4 minutes ago, CaptainMusic said:

no one tuned in for mr Biden 

it was all about kamala and Gaga 

iLMUPqC.gif

Holiest Dreams
6 minutes ago, CaptainMusic said:

I wish I could tell you that, but I don’t like to lie.

OT: Katy had so much buzz despite performing to 1/4 of the viewers of the main show? Wow :jonny: 

Oktober Knight
7 minutes ago, CaptainMusic said:

They do.

OT:

With only 10M viewers, Katy still managed to close the day with a bang that generated so much hype and acclaim Wednesday night. We love to see it :clap3:

NlzJ8qK.png

15 minutes ago, Thor said:

Well duh.

The main event was in the daytime, that's when the whole world was tuned in. It was much more important and had much more significance. It was HISTORIC.

The after show was cute but obviously not that important so not many people bothered to tune in.

That’s true! Thanks for putting it in perspective I’m for atrl :clap3:

RandomHooker
10 minutes ago, Revenge said:

Of course they do :rip: 

1 minute ago, Oktober Knight said:

They do.

And who are you to talk on behalf of a whole fanbase :skull: seek help with your unhealthy obsessions.

OT: Well it's obvious that the main event would gather the most viewers. Also, I thought that a certain plastic bag chateuse stole the inauguration with her performance, I guess not:lmao:

4 minutes ago, RandomHooker said:

And who are you to talk on behalf of a whole fanbase :skull: seek help with your unhealthy obsessions.

OT: Well it's obvious that the main event would gather the most viewers. Also, I thought that a certain plastic bag chateuse stole the inauguration with her performance, I guess not:lmao:

Girl it’s not a dick don’t take it so hard 

OT: yes ratings, yes ratings 

Edited by Revenge
Oktober Knight
19 minutes ago, G.U.Y said:

No Gaga, No Ratings :clap3:

Just now, RandomHooker said:

Girl please. Look at the above quote from one of your own. And let's not act like the OP didn't open this thread to stir shite up (the comparison numbers to the Impeachment ceremony was an OBVIOUS shade to get a war going). It's funny how y'all cocky little monsters think it's ok to open thread after thread but then try to come after me for my piddly 2 threads about Katy's performance and claim I opened them to troll when never once did I shade your fav or imply any stan war fuel. Practice what you preach, sis.

katykater

Katy still have more buzz, attention, acclaim,... with 4 times less viewers. Not to mention that Celebrating America was broadcasted after 2 AM in European time zones. The national anthem could be watch by Europeans in the afternoon.