Gwen Stefani - Let Me Reintroduce Myself (The One Show)

XtinaStripped

I love that she's promoting this so much but I hope it doesn't take away from the budget her label gives her for the single launching the album.

The song's a cute "I'm back" moment but the lyrics in the verses are just tragic. She needs a better song.

Edited by XtinaStripped

The One Show continues to baffle me with all the high profile guests it somehow manages to book :rip:

I’m sure anyone who lives in the UK will back me up when I say it’s the most bland, uninteresting show on television nnn :skull: They’ll literally have Hollywood A Listers on the show and then cut to a segment about birdwatching or some **** for no reason :deadbanana2:

Anyways, cute performance for a cute song!

rihannabiggestfan

Queen of promo :jonny: 

14 minutes ago, XtinaStripped said:

I love that she's promoting this so much but I hope it doesn't take away from the budget her label gives her for the single launching the album.

The song's a cute "I'm back" moment but the lyrics in the verses are just tragic. She needs a better song.

Well compare the music video lead single Used to Love You got to the music video second single Make Me Like You got :oh:. That seems to be a good sign 

I'm ready for the lead. I think the concept woulda been better centered The Original Me versus saying Lemme Re lemme Re introduce myself.

Oktober Knight

She's promoting the hell out of this song. :jonny6:

Is this the first single from a new album or is this just a buzz single?

rihannabiggestfan
26 minutes ago, Oktober Knight said:

She's promoting the hell out of this song. :jonny6:

Is this the first single from a new album or is this just a buzz single?

Considering it hasn't been released to radio (in the US or UK), definitely a buzz single

Oktober Knight
2 minutes ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

Considering it hasn't been released to radio (in the US or UK), definitely a buzz single

So basically another Baby Don't Lie and then the album 2 years later? :rip:

rihannabiggestfan
Just now, Oktober Knight said:

So basically another Baby Don't Lie and then the album 2 years later? :rip:

Hopefully not that long :skull: Baby Don't Lie was actually released to radio here, so I guess this is more like non-radio Spark the Fire :matty:

ElectricFrancis

What the **** happened to her, the singles from LAMB and TSE were sooo good :rip: her music after those albums became literally unlistenable 

Oktober Knight
12 minutes ago, ElectricFrancis said:

What the **** happened to her, the singles from LAMB and TSE were sooo good :rip: her music after those albums became literally unlistenable 

But This Is What The Truth Feels Like was a great album tho :dancehall2:

Exquisite
2 hours ago, tbhmatt said:

The One Show continues to baffle me with all the high profile guests it somehow manages to book :rip:

I’m sure anyone who lives in the UK will back me up when I say it’s the most bland, uninteresting show on television nnn :skull: They’ll literally have Hollywood A Listers on the show and then cut to a segment about birdwatching or some **** for no reason :deadbanana2:

Anyways, cute performance for a cute song!

:bibliahh:

Innocencelost
9 hours ago, ElectricFrancis said:

You evidently didn’t give TIWTTFL a listen

ElectricFrancis
5 hours ago, Innocencelost said:

You evidently didn’t give TIWTTFL a listen

The quality is not even comparable to LAMB. TIWTTFL has such a basic production. Make me love you is cute tho

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/22/2021 at 6:49 PM, rihannabiggestfan said:

Hopefully not that long :skull: Baby Don't Lie was actually released to radio here, so I guess this is more like non-radio Spark the Fire :matty:

Did she promote BDL or STF as much as she is doing it now with LMRIM?