• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Anthem

• Ampersand13

• Bloodflowers.

• Peep Show

allforyou

this PR stunt is becoming too annoying :toofunny3: at least that Olivia girl dropped her song and went on about her business, these two are just trying to milk it to see if they can snatch a hit

Bloodflowers.

The meltdowns when yall didnt even hear the song to know what its about

f884ace917a70b9ac5594b7b19d21d81.gif

Valtersen

i hate that tiktok and twitter kids actually believe this pr stunt :rip: it was it from the very beginning

Tinashegrande6
24 minutes ago, Valtersen said:

i hate that tiktok and twitter kids actually believe this pr stunt :rip: it was it from the very beginning

They're so invested, making videos about the drama and "spilling the tea" :rip: It's not real guys! :dies:

Kevin2803

This whole drama is so fake and they are not even subtle about it. But i am always here for new Sabrina music.

Peep Show
4 hours ago, Starkboy said:

This is a bit too much. I hope Olivia stays more classy.

Honestly it's kinda ****ty, Olivia clearly still has feelings for Josh and he's using that against her.

HazelHyphen
3 hours ago, Tinashegrande6 said:

They're so invested, making videos about the drama and "spilling the tea" :rip: It's not real guys! :dies:

1 hour ago, Peep Show said:

Honestly it's kinda ****ty, Olivia clearly still has feelings for Josh and he's using that against her.

The two different pov in this thread is killing me :bibliahh:

• 4 weeks later...

The song has been removed from his EP on iTunes :sherlock: and a song called “Telling Yourself” has taken it’s place on the tracklist. Could be an error. They haven’t said anything yet.

Truth Teller

I just don't understand why Sabrina agreed to the publicity stunt. Not only was she the biggest one of the 3 (so she needed it less), but her position in this "triangle" is by far the worst and least flattering.

1 hour ago, Truth Teller said:

I just don't understand why Sabrina agreed to the publicity stunt. Not only was she the biggest one of the 3 (so she needed it less), but her position in this "triangle" is by far the worst and least flattering.

Seriously :deadbanana: how did she not realize how bad “Skin” would make her look?

2 hours ago, Anthem said:

The song has been removed from his EP on iTunes :sherlock: and a song called “Telling Yourself” has taken it’s place on the tracklist. Could be an error. They haven’t said anything yet.

I was excited for it. Maybe they're saving it for another project?