LOST actress Mira Furlan dies at 65

Illuminati

Awww, I was just watching the show recently, finished it a couple of weeks ago. She was so good in it, rip :cries:

• #FreeBritney Activist
Breathe On Moi

Oh wow RIP :cries: she was fantastic. I can’t believe she died of the West Nile virus tho??? How crazy of a circle is that :mazen: 

Customer_Service
35 minutes ago, Pop said:

I knew her personally and she was a wonferful woman. RIP

She was amazing. Sorry for your loss.  

ontherocks

My parents used to have old video cassettes of movies from former Yugoslavia and I watched her with big eyes, being in love. Such a beautiful and interesting woman. I looked up her biography when I got older and she was truly inspiring. I am so sad about this. 

• #FreeBritney Activist

Darn, she was iconic in that role. That whole story was tragic. RIP. :weeps: 

RainDreamer

Now what's West Nile Virus ? :deadbanana2:

Edit : just looked it up and it comes from those damn mosquitoes. Also:

Diseases transmitted by mosquitoes include malaria, dengue, West Nile virus, chikungunya, yellow fever,[1] filariasis, tularemia, dirofilariasis, Japanese encephalitis, Saint Louis encephalitis, Western equine encephalitis, Eastern equine encephalitis,[2] Venezuelan equine encephalitis, Ross River fever, Barmah Forest fever, La Crosse encephalitis, and Zika fever,[2] as well as newly detected Keystone virus and Rift Valley fever

:deadbanana2:

Edited by RainDreamer
chromatico

RIP queen, I really liked her character and she genuinely looked like a nice person