Charlotte Lawrence - 'CHARLOTTE'

jjrdunbar
3 hours ago, lover. said:

Wait, Why Do You Love Me is Track 7 on the EP. According to Tidal at least. 

It is mine updated on Friday. 

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nooniebao

• Bxtch

• SchmoodRing

• lover.

original_lifeline

qdoLxq2PScw.jpg?size=1608x767&quality=96

in that case she could put her other already released stand-alone singles to make it her debut LP

nooniebao

Performance of You from 2019. Starts at the 5:57 mark.

Edited by nooniebao
DancingShoes
53 minutes ago, SomeGirl said:

Dead. :deadbanana:

Reveal hidden contents

This isn’t news to me, but...Andrew: 

teresa giudice burn GIF

Wait. From what Miley song?! I haven’t listened yet.

SomeGirl
15 hours ago, DancingShoes said:

Wait. From what Miley song?! I haven’t listened yet.

From “Hate Me”: “go ahead, you can say it’s my fault” is the first line of both first verses. 

15 hours ago, nooniebao said:

Performance of You from 2019. Starts at the 5:57 mark.

I had no doubt. It’s not the first time he’s re-used lyrics. I’m just floored she responded. It’s ****ty they didn’t drag him without bringing her into it in that way, but can’t say I didn’t see stuff like this coming. 

Edited by SomeGirl
emile20

YOU is phenomenal prob my fav song by anyone released by anyone thus far in 2021. She deserves her success

Cowboys (SO good:WAP:) and You are my fav new tracks

Cowboys > You > Sin x Secret > Rx

peroxideblonde

wasn't a fan of TYD but everything else is so good!

SchmoodRing
3 hours ago, Vicki said:

She should've included Navy Blue, God Must Be Doing Cocaine and Slow Motion. They deserve a home and she could've used the streams.

nooniebao

I think Talk You Down is the song getting the New Music Friday push on Spotify?

2 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

She should've included Navy Blue, God Must Be Doing Cocaine and Slow Motion. They deserve a home and she could've used the streams.

Yeah, it's unfortunate. I'm sure she would've loved to release a 10+ track album and include those songs but it must have been her label that opted for the easier and cheaper option of releasing just an EP. It's probably all because she isn't recognisable enough and doesn't have an actual hit song, otherwise I feel like this would've been her debut album.

But, oh well... It is what it is I guess and at least they allowed her to put WDYLM on the tracklist when it wasn't there originally so even just that is highly appreciated. Also, I noticed that you wrote 'Slow Motion' but that's on there. Did you mean 'Stole Your Car'? That's the only other song I can think of that didn't make it.

3 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

Agreed. Glad that WDYLM is there, but yeah, need these others as well.

DearSociety13

I like the slight rock touch towards the end of Sin x Secret! She should've made it more rocky. She'd definitely suit that style.

Rx :jonny4: definitely my favourite out of the 3 new songs.

It's nice she finally has something in her albums section (Maggie tease). I just realised how much I dislike the cover though.. it's not awful but it's not visually appealing. 'Young' has a much more cute and aesthetic cover.

Also, weird they felt the need to last minute add WDYLM to the digital tracklist? Do the streaming numbers really matter for Charlotte?

DearSociety13

Wait actually Sin x Secret is my favourite. It's hitting much harder on second listen :katie2:

thedamnking

Thank god she had a minute of mind clarity and added at least Why Do You Love Me to this

Darlin.

'Cowboys' is such a serve :jonny5: I haven't listened to any live versions of these new songs before, I was waiting for their release.  And I'm floored. I hope she finds some success with this EP. 

CHARLOTTE EP>>> Young EP