Natalie Imbruglia underrated in USA. ¿Why?

JuanXito

Natalie Imbruglia: a mythological creature born once in a thousand years when perfection meets talent and and a pair of astonishing legs.

This woman is partly responsible for my bisexuality and she should be damn proud of it.

She deserve to be known in the whole world better than that . She is a true singer, she got class she makes good songs , she is a writer and a singer and she have her own style , I love her since Torn ! She don't need to show her ass, she reminds me Kylie Minogue sometimes , the old fashioned sexy style like old Hollywood movie stars .... And she can dance

andresg770

Wrong Impression and That Day SLAYED.  The US was truly tragic for not giving them their due.  ¡Whew the lack of taste!

• #FreeBritney Activist
Totami Legend

She’s amazing.

what happened to the new album?

PoKiTaurus

White Lilies Island is perfection from start to finish. 

Her label had no idea what they were doing. 

andresg770

¿Can we also appreciate her amazing cover of Daft Punk's "Instant Crush", though?

DaddyIssuesX

I didn’t like White Lillies Island tbh but Wrong Impressions sounded like it would’ve smashed in the US but her team focused primarily on Europe/UK.

Torn is still a classic though so she’ll always have that 

Right Now

A lot of individual bops, though her discography could have been better as a whole.