Lourdes Leon a mess on Instagram, drags ATRLer

Petty Bourgeoisie

• ATRL Moderator
Reinvention
40 minutes ago, Madonno said:

Maybe, but can we know how it feels? 

Nope. None of us has lived what she has been through all her life. 

Of course I'm being very simplistic - I'm sure it sucks to be living your own life and it's just endless reminders that you'll never live up to your mother lol.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lover

• Alongoria13

• Madonno

• Petty Bourgeoisie

13 hours ago, Madonno said:

Maybe, but can we know how it feels? 

Nope. None of us has lived what she has been through all her life. 

yup we can only dream of this type of privilege and wealth 

Soda Pop Queen
On 1/22/2021 at 2:31 PM, zach said:

She is truly her mother’s daughter :ahh:

If Rihanna said the same things y’all would be getting your kiis

? lol when Rihanna was on social media acting like this, most stans were kii kii'ing though. But that's when she was Lola's age. She's about to be 33 and been on her grown woman for a minute now.

Edited by Soda Pop Queen
SlowGinFizzzz

She's an icon. I love Madonna, but Lourdes is right in dragging those stans. If hundreds of people flooded my Instagram with comments about my mother, I'd drag them too lol.  

Soda Pop Queen
On 1/22/2021 at 1:20 PM, Elusive Chanteuse said:

Rocco and Lourdes seem to resent their mothers success. 

I don't find anything cute or funny about this. lol

You think so? with Rocco, I thought maybe it was just just growing pains and typical teenage rebellion but to see his older sister, who is 24, being like this too makes me wonder if Madonna has cut them off financially lol. Didn't Madonna do an interview last year or the year before where she essentially called Lola lazy and that she expected things to be handed to her because of who her mother is? I mean, Lola has modeled for some big brands but I don't think her workload and resume is anywhere near that of a elite level model to have fat pockets. Even the most popular models are not as rich as other celebrities so momma was probably paying for a lot of things. Where is Carlos and what does he do these days?

She could be trolling but probably somewhat serious. It can't be easy to find your own way or even be as motivated to make your own way when a wealthy and successful parent(s) casts such a long shadow.

Idk why when I saw this when it first got posted I didn’t think of it but im back here days later and LMAO at the comments in the OP :bibliahh:somebody give this family a reality show

GreatestLoveofAll
On 1/22/2021 at 1:34 PM, Petty Bourgeoisie said:

“does your mom know u don’t wash ur ass,” she sassed.

:rip: