• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lover

• Alongoria13

• Madonno

• Petty Bourgeoisie

I don’t think she means those comments. I mean she’s probably trolling or going along with the “jokes”. 

Madonna’s kids have lived very privileged lives of course but I don’t think they’d be just rude for the sake of it. Her personality is probably like Madonna’s: bitchy and a very black humor. If she were thaaat upset at her comments being flooded with Madonna’s stand she’ll just disable them I think. 

Anyways, I stan. I hate cookie cutter celebrities. 

LikeaRebel
6 minutes ago, rta1913 said:

I don’t think she means those comments. I mean she’s probably trolling or going along with the “jokes”. 

Madonna’s kids have lived very privileged lives of course but I don’t think they’d be just rude for the sake of it. Her personality is probably like Madonna’s: bitchy and a very black humor. If she were thaaat upset at her comments being flooded with Madonna’s stand she’ll just disable them I think. 

I agree.

2 hours ago, Brando said:

such lame, pre-teen style comebacks over absolutely nothing

ATRL teas 

37 minutes ago, rta1913 said:

Everyone here knows that. They prefer to pretend they don't get it if it gives them a chance to shade Madonna's parenting skills :cm:

Marshal_ac
2 hours ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

Rocco and Lourdes seem to resent their mothers success. 

I don't find anything cute or funny about this. lol

2 hours ago, wanderlust said:

I think it's a tactic. leaving comments turned off could maybe be easier, yes.. but it would make her even more mysterious and alluring to fans and media

I dont like the attempt to drag madonna's parenting skills for this though! there's many stories of her kids being very polite when they were in school. Look at david and mercy.  they're class all the way.

ironically, her own stans here are harassing her daughter and running here thinking it is cute behaviour.

i just went thru her base and the man who created this thread and the one who Lola responded are celebrating there like they just won a gold medal. Truly pathetic.

Edited by Marshal_ac
  • #FreeBritney Activist

lmaoooo

she is such a troll lol

Alongoria13
44 minutes ago, Marshal_ac said:

ironically, her own stans here are harassing her daughter and running here thinking it is cute behaviour.

i just went thru her base and the man who created this thread and the one who Lola responded are celebrating there like they just won a gold medal. Truly pathetic.

Who shat in your cereal sweetie? We all have moved on but you :rip:

Marshal_ac

the 30+ year old men bullying a young woman are the problem here. Not cute.

Edited by Marshal_ac
Bloodflowers.
2 hours ago, Oktober Knight said:

During the beer bitch moment where she sits and talks with an audience member, she mentioned how on Instagram people were saying "I won't come to your show unless you sing Hard Candy." I believe there was another stab at them after she made that comment, something about well they didn't get what they wanted and they're probably not here anyway. I might be slightly off on that last part.

I mean, she should start treating 4 Minutes as a classic that it is. Even if she hates the song, use it as some remix interlude while you changing backstage for the next set of songs :cm:

33 minutes ago, Marshal_ac said:

the 30+ year old men bullying a young woman are the problem here. Not cute.

+1

Love Queen Lola.

Already following her :angelo:

Gesamtkunstwerk

Those drags are embarrassing, serving 11 year old on Minecraft.

But poor her being harassed by her mom's stans.

XtinaStripped

Embarrassing.

Her mother is Madonna.. Did she expect anything different? Like... maybe turn off the comments? :laugh:

this is legendaric :lmao:this little bish being a Hard Grammy hater just make me a bigger fan of the recordT

HonourableVomit

I laughed at the replies but all the stans commenting trying to get dragged by her now is the height of cringe. :rip: