• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lover

• Alongoria13

• Madonno

• Petty Bourgeoisie

God_Donna

So rude but I did laugh at the hard candy comment. Also thought it was funny someone called her little star. lol she’s everything to me.. 

Bloodflowers.
1 hour ago, Alongoria13 said:

The way this has unfolded has me in shambles :bibliahh: no one replies to my Hard Candy troll posts except when Madonna complained about it in Chicago during her last tour and Lola :lmao:

what?!?!?!

give me all the tea sis! :bibliahh:

IyanlaFixedMyLife

I wouldn’t be surprised if M typed those responses herself just to let off some steam. 38 years is too long tolerating messy fans. But nvm the classic song “Incredible” give us another CD booklet like Hardy Candy Queen I promise i’ll wash my ass Queen.

7 minutes ago, Enigma Popstar said:

I don’t see the problem, Hard Candy praise absolutely deserves lashings :gaycat4:

:clap3: evita ha daughter knows that everybody who praises HC is an attention seeking troll.

HereInMyHead
11 minutes ago, Enigma Popstar said:

I don’t see the problem, Hard Candy praise absolutely deserves lashings :gaycat4:

Tea! :gaycat4: Draggings deserved for Hard Candy praise. She's just letting them know.

Oktober Knight
11 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

what?!?!?!

give me all the tea sis! :bibliahh:

During the beer bitch moment where she sits and talks with an audience member, she mentioned how on Instagram people were saying "I won't come to your show unless you sing Hard Candy." I believe there was another stab at them after she made that comment, something about well they didn't get what they wanted and they're probably not here anyway. I might be slightly off on that last part.

shes serving privileged D-list celebrity with average mean girl personality. For some reason i expected more 

Alongoria13
3 minutes ago, Oktober Knight said:

During the beer bitch moment where she sits and talks with an audience member, she mentioned how on Instagram people were saying "I won't come to your show unless you sing Hard Candy." I believe there was another stab at them after she made that comment, something about well they didn't get what they wanted and they're probably not here anyway. I might be slightly off on that last part.

:bibliahh::bibliahh: :ahh:

This is the fourth time a Ciccone has aknowledged me :jonny2:

Oktober Knight
Just now, Alongoria13 said:

:bibliahh::bibliahh: :ahh:

This is the fourth time a Ciccone has aknowledged me :jonny2:

Just wait till Mercy and David make a social media account in a couple years :jonny6:

Underclass King

I realize that having her mom’s fans flood her comments must be really annoying, but her replies are so juvenile and bratty.

wehavetostan

I just checked her comments and all the top ones are just about her mother. It's understandable that it’s annoying for her but some of her replies are messy :coffee2:

She is truly her mother’s daughter :ahh:

If Rihanna said the same things y’all would be getting your kiis