Slayyyter - Troubled Paradise

Supervillain

Why is the lip synching so awkward and off :deadbanana: Almost feels like the music doesn’t fit the footage 

DearSociety13

Cute video, her biggest budget since Daddy AF. I hope this song can pull the same numbers for her

• #FreeBritney Activist

Serving Kim Petras, Bonnie McKee and Breathe In, Breathe Out Hilary :jonny6:

"Watched you holding her-errrr" "It's what I deserrrve-" :eek: 

Edited by Scotty
LoveInStereo

Animation gave me Viva Piñata, her face looks nearly unrecognizable & the fashion was very hit or miss. The Gays need to stop gassing up everything Y2K, kitschy & femme, it’s not gonna translate into mainstream success, none of this stuff is cool to the GP. Self-Destruct was a better song & fresher video.

shookspeare
18 minutes ago, LoveInStereo said:

Animation gave me Viva Piñata, her face looks nearly unrecognizable & the fashion was very hit or miss. The Gays need to stop gassing up everything Y2K, kitschy & femme, it’s not gonna translate into mainstream success, none of this stuff is cool to the GP. Self-Destruct was a better song & fresher video.

look I'm a bitch too so I get it but like do you ever get tired of being up your own b*ssy on atrl damn every comment of yours is always so negative lol

OT: flawless and her best song yet!

19 minutes ago, LoveInStereo said:

You really think anyone who listens to her music is wanting her to make accessible music to the GP? :rip: So what if they don't like this?

i wasn’t feeling the snippets but after hearing the whole song, this goes AWFFF :WAP: the video is great too!

THIS is how you do a low budget music video :clap3:

You can just tell that they stretched every penny for this and put it to good use :flame:

Adam’s Eve
1 hour ago, Alaska. said:

You really think anyone who listens to her music is wanting her to make accessible music to the GP? :rip: So what if they don't like this?

Right!? This is music for the gays and girls only.

paper moon

Rain scenes instantly elevate any music video so she’s very cleaver for incorporating one into this. Love her attempting some choreography as well. 

I’ve been obsessed since I saw her open for Charli. I live for her DIY style, p*rnstar look, and Britney Spears-after-the-injury-dancing. And I mean all of this as the highest compliment. It’s gay gold. :chick1:

DearSociety13
5 hours ago, LoveInStereo said:

The Gays need to stop gassing up everything Y2K, kitschy & femme, it’s not gonna translate into mainstream success, none of this stuff is cool to the GP. Self-Destruct was a better song & fresher video.

You have a point. I don't see Slayyyter ever going mainstream, but I'd like her to have Mine/Daddy AF level success with this single & album to keep up with her peers (Kim, Charli etc). However, I will credit her for doing choreo, that's something new for her. But yeah, I do also agree that Self Destruct is a lot better (that music video could've done with a bigger budget).

1 hour ago, justin. said:

I’ve been obsessed since I saw her open for Charli. 

I really want to see her live! But she's never been to the UK :sosad: & who knows when the next live concert will happen now

• 5 weeks later...
SchmoodRing
On 1/22/2021 at 1:52 PM, LoveInStereo said:

Lmfao where did this come from 

On 1/22/2021 at 1:55 PM, Beyonnaise said:

She looks just like Christina Applegate

Absolutely nawt 

On 1/22/2021 at 2:11 PM, shookspeare said:

look I'm a bitch too so I get it but like do you ever get tired of being up your own b*ssy on atrl damn every comment of yours is always so negative lol

OT: flawless and her best song yet!

Clocktd 

On 1/22/2021 at 5:56 PM, justin. said:

I’ve been obsessed since I saw her open for Charli. I live for her DIY style, p*rnstar look, and Britney Spears-after-the-injury-dancing. And I mean all of this as the highest compliment. It’s gay gold. :chick1:

Her **** star look makes her look really cheap. She looks like a **** destroya.