• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WeFoundWill

• MonsterNavy

• feuxtography

• M-P-B

Blackpink was boring and their music was garbage, so hopefully this slaps. Talent always skips a generation :clap3:

Edited by Bussea
WeFoundWill
1 hour ago, feuxtography said:

and BP's discog is throwaway 2NE1 tracks. YG's commitment to recycling is honorable :ahh:

BP recorded one (1) demo and did 2NE1 better than 2NE1 ever could :) pack it up

WeFoundWill
1 hour ago, BigBangStan said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Not them being children...

WeFoundWill
56 minutes ago, The Witch said:

Not The Album being their first and final album  :rip:

The album name that keeps on giving.

5dc04ce00c33a000081b8649_Image-from-iOS-

smiling thru the pain.

BigBangStan
2 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

Not them being children...

We are getting old, time to retire from kpop :emofish:

WeFoundWill
1 minute ago, BigBangStan said:

We are getting old, time to retire from kpop :emofish:

BP disbandment was always gonna the day I will leave this hell hole. Can't believe It's coming sooner than anticipated.

:rip:

Selena Gomez
41 minutes ago, M-P-B said:

I HAVE TO LAUGH  :ahh:

Okay, name them then and don't say Rosé's solo when we both know she's the one delaying it.

feuxtography
22 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

BP recorded one (1) demo and did 2NE1 better than 2NE1 ever could :) pack it up

13 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

BP disbandment was always gonna the day I will leave this hell hole. Can't believe It's coming sooner than anticipated.

5dc04ce00c33a000081b8649_Image-from-iOS-

As someone who has been down this road before. You'll be okay, don't worry. I heard they have designer wallpaper in the dungeon. 

MonsterNavy

I get it and we all hate yg but this gg has been rumoured to debut this year for years already. 

and if there are any GGs that can be BLACKPINK's successfor its Baby Monsters not Itzy, not Aespa or whatever.

Also, they won't touch BP for atleast 2-3 more years :rip: I know they will be successful instantly in their debut (just like any other yg ggs bp & 2ne1 :rip:) but they have a lot of catching up to blackpink to do :rip: 

I'm already a babymon stan though without even knowing any of the members :toofunny3: 

so excited for them :jonny: I just know bp legends has been tutoring these girls :jonny: and the collapse of them being yg's ONLY 3RD girl group after 2NE1 & BLACKPINK... I just know they are going to be iconic like the other 2 :jonny5:

Dark Horse

they're really wasting blackpink. the album could've been way bigger than what it was.

they need their legendary 2NE1 post-1st album era with their I Am The Best, Ugly, Lonely, Hate You  :jonny5:

MonsterNavy
Just now, hétérosexuelle said:

I dont see them debuting this year or coming close to BP

:giraffe:

I'm thinking August 2021 just like WINNER, BLACKPINK & Treasure's debut

MonsterNavy
1 minute ago, Dark Horse said:

they're really wasting blackpink. the album could've been way bigger than what it was.

they need their legendary 2NE1 post-1st album era with their I Am The Best, Ugly, Lonely, Hate You  :jonny5:

Yg doesn't know what to do with his girl groups :rip: see 2ne1's career. He's lucky the BLACKPINK girls have so much talent, beauty, charisma and star power that they got HUGE by themselves :rip: 

Blackpink move to Interscope challenge :foxaylove2:

I searched up baby monsters on twitter to see how blinks there were reacting and got a bunch of diaper fetish tweets :dancehall2:

Mr. Blue_Shirt

People are saying "i guess Blinks turn against YG now" like they never see us Blinks having meldown left and right for the past 4 years regarding BP's activities :dies:

I mean Blinks literally sent trucks demanding comback to YG headquarters multiple times ffs

Good luck to the future Baby Monster stans!

31 minutes ago, Selena Gomez said:

Okay, name them then and don't say Rosé's solo when we both know she's the one delaying it.

I have to laugh even more if you actually believe she has SO much power in that company that she gets to dictate her own release schedule  :dies:  YG said TWO YEARS AGO that Rosé's solo is done and ready, if they really wanted her to have a solo debut, they would have gave her whatever Park Bom leftover they had and release it back in 2019... we're actually kinda lucky that YG is an incompetent company and the solo was delayed for two years and now we're actually getting a song she created but that absolutely was not the reason for the delay... the documentary was finished filming in January, just because it was released in October it doesn't mean that Rosé was still struggling to write one song  :rip:

so I am absolutely counting Rosé's September debut album as one of the many broken promises in 2020, along with "early 2020" comeback, April comeback, June full album, early June pre-release single, album in September, the album having 10+ songs, BP appearances on award shows... and that's just the main things  :cm:  oh, and I almost forgot the last 2020 promises - Rosé and Lisa releasing back-to-back solos right at the beginning of 2021 and LOOK, we already have two male soloists releasing before them  :) 

MonsterNavy
1 minute ago, M-P-B said:

I have to laugh even more if you actually believe she has SO much power in that company that she gets to dictate her own release schedule  :dies:  YG said TWO YEARS AGO that Rosé's solo is done and ready, if they really wanted her to have a solo debut, they would have gave her whatever Park Bom leftover they had and release it back in 2019... we're actually kinda lucky that YG is an incompetent company and the solo was delayed for two years and now we're actually getting a song she created but that absolutely was not the reason for the delay... the documentary was finished filming in January, just because it was released in October it doesn't mean that Rosé was still struggling to write one song  :rip:

so I am absolutely counting Rosé's September debut album as one of the many broken promises in 2020, along with "early 2020" comeback, April comeback, June full album, early June pre-release single, album in September, the album having 10+ songs, BP appearances on award shows... and that's just the main things  :cm:  oh, and I almost forgot the last 2020 promises - Rosé and Lisa releasing back-to-back solos right at the beginning of 2021 and LOOK, we already have two male soloists releasing before them  :) 

Spill. I think YG is a GREAT company when it comes to their artists having lots of rest, artists having 50% of their music sales and 60% of touring etc 

but other than that :rip: 

The way bobby's solo was never mentioned but he's releasing first than Rosé :rip: I have to laugh

MonsterNavy

Baby Monster having really huge shoes to fill though :rip: 

imagine being the next group after 2NE1 and BLACKPINK i - 

Edited by MonsterNavy
45 minutes ago, Selena Gomez said:

Mr. Blue_Shirt

If Rosè has a power to delaying her solo then she has no problem to demand BP comeback for the past 4 years :skull:

It doesn't make any sense, does it?

MonsterNavy
4 minutes ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

If Rosè has a power to delaying her solo then she has no problem to demand BP comeback for the past 4 years :skull:

It doesn't make any sense, does it?

I'm prolly in the minority here but I think 1 comeback a year and having only 24 (all listenable) songs/discog is great. 

I dont want 2-3 comebacks a year like twice or red velvet etc :rip: its so cheap 

and having 15 songs every comeback twice a year while having only 1 slightly listenable song is not it for me :rip: