Sabrina Carpenter

mxoonlight

mxoonlight

Sabrina Carpenter Is Making the Leap With Her New Album, Singular: Act 1 |  W Magazine | Women's Fashion & Celebrity News

Sabrina Annlynn Carpenter (born May 11, 1999) is an American singer and actress. After making her acting debut with an appearance in the crime series Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, she starred in a recurring role as the young version of Chloe Goodwin in the television series The Goodwin Games. Carpenter was later cast as Maya Hart in the Disney Channel series Girl Meets World, from 2014 to 2017. Carpenter has starred in the feature films Horns (2013), The Hate U Give (2018), and starred as Jenny in the Disney Channel Original Movie Adventures in Babysitting (2016). As a voice actress, she had a recurring role as Princess Vivian in the Disney Channel animated series Sofia the First from 2013 to 2018. In 2016, she began voicing Melissa Chase on the Disney XD animated series Milo Murphy's Law.

In 2014, Carpenter was signed to Hollywood Records, and her debut EP, Can't Blame a Girl for Trying, and debut single of the same name was released in the same year. She released her debut album, Eyes Wide Open in 2015, and has since released another three studio albums: Evolution (2016), Singular: Act I (2018), and her most recent studio album, Singular: Act II, was released on July 19, 2019. After departing from Hollywood Records, Carpenter was signed by Island Records, and released her first song with the label, "Skin", on January 22, 2021.

Edited by mxoonlight
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodflowers.

• Indie Go Mind

• mxoonlight

• RadioactiveLights

99sandthe2000s

Singular I & II :jonny5:nothing but bops

a49bd33525a2c2e48d1c0df9f6154c65bc655340.gifv

fave tracks: paris, prfct, exhale, bad time, hold tight, honeymoon fades and sue me (acapella)

YES PRINCESS OF POP! 

SINGULAR ACT I AND II ARE ONE OF THE BEST PROJECTS OF OUR GENERATION I FEAR

reputation1989

Thumbs and In My Bed remain utter pop-perfection :jonny5: the former deserved to be such a massive hit!

skwonderfactory

Singular Acts I and II are a SERVE!!!

Hope her next album is coming soon 

Been a stan for 4 years. I'm so glad she's finally getting the recognition she deserves. This girl can sing

she never have base before? :deadbanana4:

_

i'm just a casual fan, so far i only use Sue Me and Why

starting to love Skin too

LikeAChampion
5 minutes ago, Raspy said:

she never have base before? :deadbanana4:

_

i'm just a casual fan, so far i only use Sue Me and Why

starting to love Skin too

She did years ago but it was only me posting In it :rip: Glad she's finally gaining traction :clap3:

I'm shocked there hasn't been a page created for her till today :deadbanana2: 

Anyway, lemme stream her classics almost love, sue me, paris, and honeymoon fades today. Skin is growing on me too :gaycat4:

thatsmydemi

Honeymoon Fades and Skin are her best songs. No doubt about it. This bitch about to make me a stan. :jonny: 

Bloodflowers.

Skin is so beautiful, I hope it becomes a hit for Sabrina :jonny6:

mxoonlight
31 minutes ago, raven said:

I'm shocked there hasn't been a page created for her till today :deadbanana2: 

Anyway, lemme stream her classics almost love, sue me, paris, and honeymoon fades today. Skin is growing on me too :gaycat4:

bad time is a bop too :jonny6:

Skin, In My Bed, Smoke & Fire, Looking At Me, I'm Fakin', Paris, Thumbs, On Purpose, Mirage

e31376aa305a9145a0b1a84bf666778a2048053f.gif | Vevmo

mxoonlight

so we're all agreed that sue me is getting her a lizzo moment after skin goes top 10?

Random Thoughts | Page 699 | The Popjustice Forum