Grimes infected Dave Chapelle with Covid

Park Jinyoung

Joe Rogan... miss ‘rona... so close. c’mon :duca:

7 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

Didn't  she have covid weeks ago?

She tested positive for Covid on January 12, she would have been allowed to leave quarantine at EARLIEST today. She broke the quarantine, despite knowing she was infected to go to an event and hangout MASKLESS with other people. :cm: 

jezebelvictoria

No he infected himself by not being safe in a damn pandemic. They're all idiots.

John Slayne
9 minutes ago, Arthoe said:

She tested positive for Covid on January 12, she would have been allowed to leave quarantine at EARLIEST today. She broke the quarantine, despite knowing she was infected to go to an event and hangout MASKLESS with other people. :cm: 

where I live if you test positive you can leave quarantine after 7 days provided you have no symptoms after that period... which means her quarantine ended on January 19

8 minutes ago, John Slayne said:

where I live if you test positive you can leave quarantine after 7 days provided you have no symptoms after that period... which means her quarantine ended on January 19

Even if it's just 7 days where they live.... The picture was taken January 17. :cm: 

John Slayne
9 minutes ago, Arthoe said:

Even if it's just 7 days where they live.... The picture was taken January 17. :cm: 

that's fair then, drag ha!

26 minutes ago, John Slayne said:

Well, sorry to break it to you, but that’s WRONG. At least 14 days of quarantine must be mandatory.

Thanks Grimes, she knows he is the person who made fun of pedo Michael Jackson victim’s and made AIDS jokes regarding toward Freddie Mercury 

Archetype
32 minutes ago, Arthoe said:

Lmao wtf is wrong with her... I’m hoping she actually tested positive before the 12th, because that would mean she would have also infection Elon and their baby 

Just now, Archetype said:

Lmao wtf is wrong with her... I’m hoping she actually tested positive before the 12th, because that would mean she would have also infection Elon and their baby 

Elon already was infected along with Grimes. Don't know about the baby but it probably had it as well :cm: 

1 hour ago, Arthoe said:

Wow... that's actually disgusting. It's one thing to be maskless in general, but to know that you're sick - shouldn't even be leaving the house - and still pulling this ~I'm above masks~ ****? Genuinely repugnant.  

ElectricFrancis
52 minutes ago, John Slayne said:

Where do you live :biblio: here it's 14 days lmao

LoveInStereo

She put these hoes on notice on 4AEM. “You’re gonna get sick, you don’t know when”.