• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Selenasworld

• ariananext

• Sept

• Truth Teller

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW this is a response to Selenators' request for the reason why her new single is not on TTH :rip: 

• #FreeBritney Activist
BlackoutZone

In past 2 weeks both Lana’s and Selena’s managements said they couldn’t put their new songs on TTH or any big playlists, cause it’s all on Spotify curators :gaycat4:

just the typical response they give.
You can literally see that their playlist curators follow specific labels and key business people working in those labels on IG :skull:
Some of the lead curators (or however they call them) even attend events and parties hosted by them. I am sure they are objective :gaycat2:

Edited by espeon
6 minutes ago, Sept said:

BTW this is a response to Selenators' request for the reason why her new single is not on TTH :rip: 

They need to find a job or something. They are harassing everybody because of a playlist.

8 minutes ago, Sept said:

The layers to this.. Her song was a snooze so I believe Spotify. :ryan:

This can't be true, cause half of the genre Playlists are trash. Especially decade ones, one of the few genres to have good decades Playlists on Spotify is Rock music. The R&B ones are horrible. I'm not well versed on Folk to know but. I liked those too. 

Before the Dawn

What's the explanation for songs debuting directly at #1 on TTH then? They can't possibly know if the public likes it or not :huh:

6 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

In past 2 weeks both Lana’s and Selena’s managements said they couldn’t put their new songs on TTH or any big playlists, cause it’s all on Spotify curators :gaycat4:

Aren't they both under Interscope? You can't blame the label since Billie scores another #1 on TTH this week

Maybe Lana is being blacklisted for her Karen acts. Selena, well... :gaycat5:

JawBreaker
5 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

ofcourse a lippernator would agree :gaycat4:

OT: idk why Spotify is trying to lie about it. We all know Warner runs TTH as their personal playlist :rip:

6 minutes ago, Sept said:

Aren't they both under Interscope? You can't blame the label since Billie scores another #1 on TTH this week

Maybe Lana is being blacklisted for her Karen acts. Selena, well... :gaycat5:

Billie has her own label (Darkroom Records). They take care of that.

9 minutes ago, Before the Dawn said:

What's the explanation for songs debuting directly at #1 on TTH then? They can't possibly know if the public likes it or not :huh:

They can because of pre-saves, the more pre-saves the higher

just checked today's top hits and lo vas a olvidar is #1 there so i'm inclined to agree that they use taste! 

Before the Dawn
1 minute ago, Cain said:

It doesn't add up when artists with non existent fanbases such as Bebe Rexha and Camila Cabello can debut at #1

Kiss It Better

i can see it with the genre playlists since i found LOTS of great artists from there but certainly not the TTH and such

HandsToMyself
26 minutes ago, Cain said:

But that doesn’t explain how songs that are surprise released (without pre saves) can still debut on TTH straight away