Your fav's most experimental album?

GiftFromGod

Impossible Princess which was a FAILED experiment and thankfully she - along with the GP - have buried and forgotten that mess

Lemonade, by far. She experimented with almost every genre there is and still made it sound cohesive. :clap3:

• #FreeBritney Activist
BlackoutZone
23 minutes ago, KMO said:

Impossible Princess which was a FAILED experiment and thankfully she - along with the GP - have buried and forgotten that mess

Ok user KMO

OT: Dua is yet to showcase her experimental side, but we all know it’s coming eventually as she is already collabing with artists like FKA twigs :fan: 

TrueBlood
29 minutes ago, KMO said:

Couldn't care less about the GP. I know, as a Kylie stan, that Impossible Princess is her best album.

Miss Americana

Sonically, RED it is such a journey...

:WAP:

Musically, evermore- 5 of the songs in that album are in unusual time signatures....nevermind the bizarre song structures 

Edited by Miss Americana
15 minutes ago, LikeaRebel said:

I guess American Life or Madame X.

girl i think music is

OT: Born This Way

Ampersand13

Taylor

- Evermore

Kesha

- Rainbow

Kelly

- My December (not particularly experimental but there are some interesting song choices and structures on here)

Charli

- Pop 2

Paramore

- Self-Titled 

Indie Go Mind

Nightride for sure! The fact that albums released recently have a similar sonic feel. Tinashe truly was ahead of her time. :heart2:

evermore is clearly her most ambitious album. Taylor widened her soundscape, she loosely played around with left-of-centre genres and employed a plethora of glitchy instruments, which made evermore a resplendently eclectic and more experimental companion to folklore.

Glamthony

Britney: Blackout 

Shakira: Fijación Oral 1 & 2

Madonna: Music & Erotica 

Kylie: KM 94 & Impossible Princess

GaGa: Born this way 

Pop 2

Yeezus

I wouldn't call any of Lana, Carly and Lykke experimental since I'm not delusional like most of the people in this thread :deadbanana2:

allforyou

Mariah: Honestly Glitter, she was doing 80s music in 2001 long before it became a trend.

Britney: Blackout

JT: FutureSex/LoveSounds

Xtina: Back To Basics

Janet: The Velvet Rope

Shania: Up! 

Toni: The Heat

Delirious
1 hour ago, Indie Go Mind said:

Nightride for sure! The fact that albums released recently have a similar sonic feel. Tinashe truly was ahead of her time. :heart2:

noone:

IndieGOMind in literally every thread: Tinashe!!! Tinashe for sure! Tinashe - this Tinashe - that  :jonny6:

PERIOD

Indie Go Mind
Just now, Delirious said:

noone:

IndieGOMind in literally every thread: Tinashe!!! Tinashe for sure! Tinashe - this Tinashe - that  :jonny6:

PERIOD

GUILTY AS CHARGED! Put me behind bars and throw away the key bish! :WAP:

On 1/22/2021 at 7:05 AM, TrueBlood said:

Couldn't care less about the GP. I know, as a Kylie stan, that Impossible Princess is her best album.

exactly :clap:

ot: 

Kylie_Minogue_-_Impossible_Princess.pngSweetener_album_cover.png

Nelly Furtado:

Folklore 

Shakira:

Fijación Oral Vol. 1 y 2

Madonna:

Ray Of Light, Music, American Life, Madame X

Miley Cyrus:

Dead Petz