Megan Thee Stallion to Tory Lanez: "You going to jail!"

abrahamjmr

• #FreeBritney Activist
abrahamjmr

ff292f2cd9a9e1515466ba9aebfe76b23e-megan

Megan Thee Stallion has once again needed to come to her own defense against rumors. The rapper logged on to Twitter to deny false reports that the assault charges against Tory Lanez had been dropped. Lanez is currently facing one felony count each for assault with a semiautomatic firearm and carrying a loaded, unregistered firearm, after allegedly shooting the rapper, real name Megan Pete, in both feet on July 12. “AT THIS POINT IM GETTING ANNOYED ! STOP BELIEVING EVERYTHING YOU READ ON THE MF INTERNET,” she tweeted less than an hour after the rumor went viral. “Imagine how I feel waking every day seeing people LIE and turn my trauma into a joke ? That whole team figures out ways to create doubt with my story every week and the media eats it up.” In September, a Billboard report alleged that Tory Lanez’s team was spreading misinformation to “campaign press” on his behalf.

Y’all can’t tell when **** fake news? Y’all still don’t see an ABUSER picking with me ?” she continued in another tweet. “The first court date got pushed back bc of the inauguration but I can’t wait until the MF FACTS come out ! Bitch you shot me AND MY STORY NOT CHANGING AND BITCH YOU GOING TO JAIL.” The Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office confirmed to Vulture that the case would go forward; the next court proceeding will take place in mid-February. (On November 18, Lanez pleaded not guilty to the charges.) In the months since, Megan Thee Stallion has bounced back, releasing her debut album, Good News, in the aftermath of the assault, which required her to have surgery. “I’m not open abt anything on the internet usually bc I like to keep my emotions private but I’m reaching my limit,” Megan Thee Stallion added in another emotional tweet. “Im going to keep staying positive.

Source:

https://www.vulture.com/2021/01/megan-thee-stallion-responds-to-tory-lanez-rumors-on-twitter.html

sickening

its what he deserves seriously begging her not to press charges and then turning around and dissing her pls 

she deserves everything and more for how hard she works, his stans are literally the worst and notice how most of them are men :eli: 

shots fired remains superior

Y'all gon learn not to try Meg :doc: This is beyond ****ed up. Sending her peace, blessing, and healing energy cause she is too much of a sweetheart for any of this ****. 

• #FreeBritney Activist
abrahamjmr
40 minutes ago, C.Damen said:

To think some women actually support Tory is just.....

You gotta read some responses to this tweet:

Some people are beyond pathetic. I blocked the guy from Spotify as soon as the story broke last year. 

I won't be giving that parasite any more money. He deserves to be behind bars.

2 hours ago, C.Damen said:

To think some women actually support Tory is just.....

There's women and men who support P.O.S Chris Brown, this doesn't surprise me at all. :doc: 

Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if a few years from now Tory is awarded at the Grammys, BETs, etc - and everyone is like "He PaId HiS dEbT tO sOcIeTy!!!" :ace: 

she's actually been through way too much at her age. I feel really bad for her. I don't know the details of this issue but all I know is she got shot. It doesn't matter the circumstances or why. His team keeps giving reasons as to why she was shot trying to put blame on her but  at the end of the day he shot her and because of that he deserves some kind of punishment. 

9 minutes ago, Marshal_ac said:

So tired of hearing about this every month. Can we move on? :zzz:

How can we move on if his team are still trying to capitalise of this situation when Tory is the one in the wrong? Also this hasn’t been settled in court yet so we’ve got a whole year ahead of following up this news :doc:

Blackthorn
23 minutes ago, Marshal_ac said:

So tired of hearing about this every month. Can we move on? :zzz:

Edited by Blackthorn
She's obviously traumatized...
Marshal_ac
16 minutes ago, Mercurio said:

How can we move on if his team are still trying to capitalise of this situation when Tory is the one in the wrong? Also this hasn’t been settled in court yet so we’ve got a whole year ahead of following up this news :doc:

5 minutes ago, Blackthorn said:

Exactly this is going to be settled in court. Both of them need to stop bringing it up. It’s boring and tired. 

I am still so mad about all of the hate that was directed towards Megan Thee Stallion after it was reported that she was shot.

Can we please round up all of the people who said it was her fault and put a bullet in their foot and tell them that it’s their fault?

Seriously I was outraged the day it was first reported and I was already accusing Tory Lanez while it looked like most people were accusing MEGAN as if she SHOT HERSELF.

Seriously I am so pissed the general reaction was one of the most racist, misogynistic, misogynoir things I have ever seen.

Anyone have any screenshots from that time?

Those people should be exposed.