Chloe Bailey goes viral within minutes

Thinking Of You

Thinking Of You

She also has more followers than her 

sister on IG. Are y’all thinking what I’m thinking?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thinking Of You

• 4RCH1M3D35

• BnPac

• ElectricFrancis

Exquisite

This solo conversation is never going to go away is it :rip: Hope they stick together so people can fume

wehavetostan
1 minute ago, Exquisite said:

This solo conversation is never going to go away is it :rip: Hope they stick together so people can fume

Same.

nooniebao
8 minutes ago, Exquisite said:

Same (2). Ungodly Hour proved they’re going to be making great music for awhile and R&B is super competitive right now and they’d kinda be starting from scratch if they went solo.

Pink Matter
13 minutes ago, Exquisite said:

Unfortunately, one member of a duo or group always ends up being more popular than the rest. That being said,

Same [3]

She is so charismatic, beautiful and just has this star quality...on top of she’s an amazing entertainer. She could be the next Bey. She has everything. 

Edited by BnPac
21 minutes ago, Exquisite said:

This.

Beyonnaise

People really think she'd do better solo when the only reason they've gained notoriety outside of the Bey push is the fact that they're a sister duo which makes them stand out :skull: She would get lost in the sea of R&B girls as talented as she is. I love them and stan Ungodly Hour but people are dumb.

4RCH1M3D35

I wonder when she'll go solo. Her sister is holding her back.

Thinking Of You
10 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

People really think she'd do better solo when the only reason they've gained notoriety outside of the Bey push is the fact that they're a sister duo which makes them stand out :skull: She would get lost in the sea of R&B girls as talented as she is. I love them and stan Ungodly Hour but people are dumb.

Would she though? #2 Trending on US Twitter with just her presence :coffee:

99sandthe2000s

my girl ate that up :clap3:she's #4 on Twitter US Trends

giphy.gif

monologueNacafe
1 hour ago, 4RCH1M3D35 said:

I wonder when she'll go solo. Her sister is holding her back.

Keep wondering

monologueNacafe
1 hour ago, Beyonnaise said:

People are stupid

Bey'Knight

Maybe I’m losing grip with pop culture but why is she trending for doing challenge? Isn’t that what the youngins do on tiktok all day anyway?

4RCH1M3D35
1 minute ago, Bey'Knight said:

Maybe I’m losing grip with pop culture but why is she trending for doing challenge? Isn’t that what the youngins do on tiktok all day anyway?

She cute.

She famous

She thick. Thickity thick thick.

She's absolutely stunning, much like her sister. The Bailey sisters aren't going anywhere any time soon :sorry:

5 minutes ago, Bey'Knight said:

Because she's sexy and full of curves. :laugh: