What's Taylor's best album?

abrahamjmr

Taylor's best album.  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Which one is her best?

• #FreeBritney Activist
abrahamjmr

I've gotten into her music recently. I used to be a stan back when she was in her country years and then got lost during Red. 

But folklore and evermore have brought me back to her lines and focus only on the music, which is great and has been great since her first record.

Which one do you think is her best album?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• abrahamjmr

• Juanny

• MissedTheTrain

• C.Damen

Top Posters In This Topic

• #FreeBritney Activist
abrahamjmr

For me, it's still Speak Now.

It's Folklore, only very narrowly edging out the masterpiece that is Evermore. 

• #FreeBritney Activist
abrahamjmr

Why am I the only that's voted Speak Now? :biblio:

Miss Americana

voted RED because of the nostalgia...but folklore is better

but RED is the quintessential Taylor album so i can't choose...

peterstyles13

folklore, then evermore and Red.

That being said, literally all her albums are great despite some having questionable singles. For instance, it's pretty clear that ME! and YNTCD don't represent the overall quality of Lover, just like it's clear LWYMMD (which I love), End Game and RFI don't represent the overall quality of reputation. Same thing could be said with 1989 and Shake It Off, which still did what it had to do narratively. All in all, she has the best album discography out of her peers and it's not even close. There's a reason why her album releases are always eventful. People want to listen to her entire bodies of work instead of just 2-3 songs being pushed on radio and streaming playlists. Her deep cuts are unrivaled :cm:

2 minutes ago, peterstyles13 said:

That being said, literally all her albums are great despite some having questionable singles. For instance, it's pretty clear that ME! and YNTCD don't represent the overall quality of Lover, just like it's clear LWYMMD (which I love), End Game and RFI don't represent the overall quality of reputation. Same thing could be said with 1989 and Shake It Off, which still did what it had to do narratively. All in all, she has the best album discography out of her peers and it's not even close. There's a reason why her album releases are always eventful. People want to listen to her entire bodies of work instead of just 2-3 songs being pushed on radio and streaming playlists. Her deep cuts are unrivaled :cm:

:cm:

• ATRL Moderator
8 minutes ago, peterstyles13 said:

Oop!

-

folklroe winning like it should :clap3: 

• #FreeBritney Activist
abrahamjmr
10 minutes ago, peterstyles13 said:

She's definitely on a whole different level. I am listening to Speak Now right now and it's pure perfection.

You're right about Lover - most people love to label it as a boring album but the singles don't really represent the whole body of work.

Honestly for me it’s 1989, i haven’t been so in love with an entire album in years. The amount of times i played style and blank space over and over again. Ahh the memories :allears:

• #FreeBritney Activist
Enzolorenzo

folklore for now but it’s still relatively new so I might change my mind in the future. Before folklore came out it used to be Red