Anwar Hadid breaks UK quarantine rules

Anwar Hadid got to work in London on Wednesday after returning from his widely-criticised trip to Mexico with his girlfriend Dua Lipa. 

The famous couple came under fire for their decision to holiday and the model brother of Gigi and Bella got back to work when he came back to the capital, despite the need to quarantine for 10 days upon return. 

Modelling an array of funky ensembles, he posed while aides held lights and camera equipment around him following his recent controversies.   

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9172097/Anwar-Hadid-throws-work-shoots-London.html#comments

Blackthorn

Sincerely hoping they'll catch COVID so the consequences bring them back down to Earth for a while

Edited by Blackthorn
"We can go wherever, so let's do it now or never / Baby, nothing's ever, ever too far" I think the **** not.

This is such a bad look for Dua. How is she dating that trash? Di better gurl, you have straight men on the palm of your hand and you pick that weirdo? I don’t want to think Dua is the same, but it seems like :biblio:

Edited by Epica
Is

Dua really really really needs to dump him. I get that she wants to date a Hadid, but girl... also he’s like 3 years younger than her :rip:

KillingYourCareer

It sends me that he's somehow a model despite not having one single modeling bone in his body.

Are we surprised. Him and his girlfriend have been acting as if they're above the pandemic for the past year

ezgif-5-add26df43eea.gif

Edited by Bussea
LoveInStereo

And everybody here will continue to turn a blind eye so they can enjoy her H&M fitting room ass music. Meanwhile, Karlie Kloss gets hated on because her husband's brother's wife's dad is problematic. One degree of separation from a dangerous moron versus four. You guys don't even try to make sense.