14 minutes ago, Bxtch said:

This is actually really cute! probably my fave since Real Love 

Couldn’t agree more. The follow up we’ve been waiting five years for. :clap3:

• #FreeBritney Activist
BlackoutZone

Wait this ate

Delirious

it's good but not that good. nevetheless will be blasting this bop :jonny6:

I mean I don’t hate it but the slow and steady decline from Real Love, Borderline, Unstable, to that one I can’t even remember the name to, to this :doc:

hopefully (if she finally is gonna release one) the album is full of real loves and Borderlines (and left too lates)

DavidSMateus
4 hours ago, Gavin. said:

I mean I don’t hate it but the slow and steady decline from Real Love, Borderline, Unstable, to that one I can’t even remember the name to, to this :doc:

hopefully (if she finally is gonna release one) the album is full of real loves and Borderlines (and left too lates)

Please :jonny5:

This is nice. How I wish we finally had a proper Florrie album, but I don't know... I always hope and then she releases a song and disappears for a year minimum. 

1 hour ago, Paddy said:

This is nice. How I wish we finally had a proper Florrie album, but I don't know... I always hope and then she releases a song and disappears for a year minimum. 

For her AMA thing on Instagram tomorrow I sent in a question saying “girl we love you but where is the album”. I’m sure 90% of the questions were about it :laugh:  if she avoids talking about  it then we will know we will never get one :katie: 

Innocencelost

Can’t believe that we went from Left Too Late to this. She had such a promising, unique sound. Ten years have gone by and she doesn’t even know where she wants to belong to.

On 22/1/2021 at 7:09 PM, Gavin. said:

For her AMA thing on Instagram tomorrow I sent in a question saying “girl we love you but where is the album”. I’m sure 90% of the questions were about it :laugh:  if she avoids talking about  it then we will know we will never get one :katie: 

Did she answered your question?

Or anything about a possible album?

:coffee2:

16 minutes ago, furlevan said:

Did she answered your question?

Or anything about a possible album?

:coffee2:

Nope never got answered and as far as I saw no question about an album got answered :rip: 

She did say she wants to put out songs every 5-6 weeks I think..So an album is never gonna come hell probably not even an EP at this point :katie:

DailyPoison

Imagine going from "Experiments" to this.... What happened?