Bridgerton star comes out as versatile

T.O.A.D.S.

T.O.A.D.S.

Jonathan Bailey and Sir Ian McKellen interviewed each other for Attitude magazine about their experiences as gay actors in the entertainment industry.

JB_05.jpg

They discussed the way many productions now seek gay actors specifically and producers often want gay actors to feel comfortable about speaking openly about their sexuality. Jonathan said:

So, for me, I don’t want to talk about my versatility in the bedroom. I’ll talk about my versatility on stage. For me, it’s about visibility. That’s it. Why is there this common assumption that because we’ve decided to gift people with the knowledge that we’re gay, it means that we’re actually then prepared to basically squat over a mirror and show them our inner workings?

Did Jonathan just unintentionally confirm he's "switchin' them positions for you, cookin' in the kitchen and in the bedroom"?

att331_Cover_Jonathan_Bailey_150dpi.jpg

Jonathan plays Anthony Bridgerton in Netflix's smash hit series Bridgerton.

Read the full interview here: https://attitude.co.uk/article/bridgerton-star-jonathan-bailey-talks-sexuality-and-acting-with-sir-ian-mckellen/24261/

Edited by T.O.A.D.S.
Added link
  • #FreeBritney Activist

All of the actors in that show are smoking hit.

But one in particular mr Rege Jean :drool:

ahauntingnearu

He's so hot. Him and Simon are just....

Girl, lemme stop here

JawBreaker

turn off for moi personally. :heart:His sex scenes in the show were hot tho whew

Bethenny Frankel

Wow, he's stunning :jonny:

IMadeYouReadThis

He is SO freaking hot and super talented. Glad he's getting the popularity he deserves through Bridgerton, but he is also a magnificent stage actor. 

I would let him do things to me tbh

Just now, Hobbes said:

I had no idea he was gay! He looks so much better without those damn sideburns.

Watch him in BroadChurch instead then

Mr. Blue_Shirt

Wait i didn't know he is gay :skull:

His performance as Anthony Bridgerton is great :clap3: