• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ichinaru19

• SUPER CANNES

• bendi_94

• unino

Ichinaru19

The way none of the songs from Piano Sketches made the album tho :soda: I thought she said they would be on the next album and they were stripped down versions on the EP. Nice surprise!

9 minutes ago, Ichinaru19 said:

Amazon UK also has a signed vinyl but it won't ship to the US :deadbanana2:

It's only UK exclusives. Wouldn't even ship to Ireland. :deadbanana4: But when I change the delivery to UK postcode it becomes available. A mess. I'm giving them few weeks and I'll be for grabs internationally. 

Ichinaru19
2 hours ago, unino said:

really think this will be her best album :jonny5:

That'll be quite the feat considering Beautiful Lies is so good :WAP:

Ichinaru19
Just now, Paddy said:

It's only UK exclusives. Wouldn't even ship to Ireland. :deadbanana4: But when I change the delivery to UK postcode it becomes available. A mess. I'm giving them few weeks and I'll be for grabs internationally. 

Hopefully :deadbanana2: I need it so badly! 

• 4 weeks later...
Ichinaru19
On 1/22/2021 at 5:10 PM, Paddy said:

It ships to the US now!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Young-Amazon-Exclusive-Signed-Yellow/dp/B08SNMP1NG/ref=sr_1_2?crid=3E0Y4FAD22R1X&dchild=1&keywords=signed&qid=1611398149&s=music&sprefix=signed%2Caps%2C173&sr=1-2

Ichinaru19
15 hours ago, SUPER CANNES said:

Thank god they ship outside UK now. :jonny5: Thanks for posting. 

Both songs are masterpieces. :alexz3:

I was so CLOSEEEEE to buying one of those 80 dollar ones off ebay :deadbanana2: And yes, they truly are. If she somehow tops Beautiful Lies :jonny5:

Ichinaru19
On 1/21/2021 at 7:36 AM, juancsantoyo said:

Out 4/30. 16 tracks, including "Surrender".

Could you update the OP with the album cover and tracklist?

SUPER CANNES
18 hours ago, Ichinaru19 said:

I was so CLOSEEEEE to buying one of those 80 dollar ones off ebay :deadbanana2: And yes, they truly are. If she somehow tops Beautiful Lies :jonny5:

:rip: and I wanted to at least get the signed CD but it's sold out. This is actually the first album of hers I'm checking out although I've known about her for quite some time. 

Ichinaru19
1 hour ago, SUPER CANNES said:

:rip: and I wanted to at least get the signed CD but it's sold out. This is actually the first album of hers I'm checking out although I've known about her for quite some time. 

I bought the bundle of the CD, Vinyl and Cassette :alexz: A little surprised they sold out already though, they should make her sign some more haha. And WAITTTTT, you've never listened to Beautiful Lies? You should totally give all her albums a spin! Fire Within also has some great songs that I still listen to today :alexz:

SUPER CANNES
On 2/19/2021 at 10:17 PM, Ichinaru19 said:

I bought the bundle of the CD, Vinyl and Cassette :alexz: A little surprised they sold out already though, they should make her sign some more haha. And WAITTTTT, you've never listened to Beautiful Lies? You should totally give all her albums a spin! Fire Within also has some great songs that I still listen to today :alexz:

I might get the cassette too. Looks cute :alexz3: 

Nope, not yet. I've heard a single or two on the radio, though. I'll definitely listen to her older stuff after this one comes out.