Jump to content

Alice In Borderland | Season 1 | Netflix


Recommended Posts

Alice-in-Borderland-Review-2020-Tv-Show.

 

Alice in Borderland is a Japanese science fiction suspense-thriller drama streaming television series based on the manga of the same name by Haro Aso. The series stars Kento Yamazaki as Arisu, a young man who finds himself lost in an abandoned Tokyo alongside his best friends, Chōta (Yûki Morinaga) and Karube (Keita Machida). As they begin their search for civilization, the trio quickly finds out that they are trapped in a city in which they are forced to participate in risky, violent, and dangerous games, pushing their own "emotional and physical limits" in the process to survive.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Watch it, you won't regret it. The first season is AMAZING, I can't wait for Season 2. :jonny5:

 

Kuina is a queen tho. :gaycat3:

Link to post
Share on other sites
jesus del rey

I can’t wait for season 2. Season 1 was very good even though acting in the first episodes sucked. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
mendesperry

Watched this a few weeks ago. Incredible :clap3:

can't wait for the next season.

Link to post
Share on other sites
HotFriedChicken

First half of the season was amazing, second took a drop but was still good. Looking forward to season 2

Link to post
Share on other sites
BoyLikeYouSuxx
3 hours ago, Axel. said:

Watch it, you won't regret it. The first season is AMAZING, I can't wait for Season 2. :jonny5:

 

Kuina is a queen tho. :gaycat3:

I LOVED this entire season and really wasn't expecting much out of it

 

the panther scene

scared the **** out of me and I genuinely felt like they were in danger :jonny4:

 

Kuina is the server :gaycat5: her fight scene >>>

Link to post
Share on other sites

It's so goood, looking forward for next season :jonny5:

I was shocked when in one of the first episodes 

Spoiler

They killed basically all of the main characters :rip: I was like, there's no way they're all dying, but then...

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/21/2021 at 4:53 PM, Reibax said:

I was shocked when in one of the first episodes 

  Reveal hidden contents

They killed basically all of the main characters :rip: I was like, there's no way they're all dying, but then...

 

akjsdasjd SAME.  :deadbanana4:

Link to post
Share on other sites
badgirlriri

Omg finally there's a thread, watched this week's ago and literally one of the best shows of 2020 :jonny:

On 1/21/2021 at 10:53 AM, Reibax said:

It's so goood, looking forward for next season :jonny5:

I was shocked when in one of the first episodes 

  Hide contents

They killed basically all of the main characters :rip: I was like, there's no way they're all dying, but then...

 

I was actually so gagged, I was running through ways in my head that they were gonna game the system but no :skull:

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm surprised you guys liked it so much. aside from the awful acting, it couldn't even deliver properly with the games. most of the games were lame and didn't make any sense especially in the beach episodes :rip:hikari was so cute though and had the best story

 

Spoiler

and they killed all the best actors and characters so early and kept the bland main guy like...

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
truthteller

all the girls be like --> :beatfreak::beatfreak:

 

:WAP:

 

 

(it has some flaws but the execution and the speed of the plot are kinda spot on.... tho it's a bit of a drag in the middle till the witch game)

Link to post
Share on other sites
badgirlriri
16 hours ago, zaso said:

I'm surprised you guys liked it so much. aside from the awful acting, it couldn't even deliver properly with the games. most of the games were lame and didn't make any sense especially in the beach episodes :rip:hikari was so cute though and had the best story

 

  Hide contents

and they killed all the best actors and characters so early and kept the bland main guy like...

 

Spoiler

I was soo mad when they killed Karube :cries: I mainly just liked it for how daring it was, like killing your entire cast mid-season :skull: Also I find them finding solutions for the games so fun

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/24/2021 at 8:54 PM, badgirlriri said:
  Hide contents

I was soo mad when they killed Karube :cries: I mainly just liked it for how daring it was, like killing your entire cast mid-season :skull: Also I find them finding solutions for the games so fun

 

Spoiler

me too, he was the best character in the show, should've been the male lead. I thought the bus and the wolf puzzle were cool, the rest though especially the witch game were awful

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
Puttanesca

This was pretty good but once they made it to the beach it got a little ridiculous lol. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...