• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DearSociety13

• K$Ellie

• Verge of Obscene

• hétérosexuelle

I am so underwhelmed that it leaked, but announcing the album in January to June with a complete tracklist revealed was honestly such a stupid idea. Clouds MV is coming in late February, and because of the leaks I think she can release the album digitally in March. With all that being said, I couldn't bear not to listen to the leak, and the album is amazing, such an improvment from the Slayyyter mixtape. I loove pop punk influences on Cowboys, Villain & Over This, that is the direction she should be going to in the future. Butterflies interlude is such a boop, LOONA should hop on for a remix honestly that would be so iconic I can't even. Troubled Paradise & Clouds have the potential to outdo numbers Mine & Daddy AF did. 

DearSociety13

It’s just such a non-event now the album has leaked :rip:

It’s a shame this has been somewhat ruined, I was really excited to see the next stage in her career. And I actually liked that she wasn’t working with Ayesha anymore, I didn’t want her to become stuck in the community of artists Ayesha works with (it wasn’t helping her get bigger in the long run).

CHERLLOYD

the irony in her not wanting to call S! her ''debut'' as it didnt have a ''traditional'' release when TP had had a much worse rollout than it :skull: 

1. Throatzillaaa

2. Dog House

3. Cowboys

4. Clouds

5. Butterflies...

6. Over This!

7. Self Destruct

8. Villain

9. Letters

10. Serial Killer

11. Troubled Paradise

12. Venom

my ranking keeps changing but :jonny5: Venom is the closest to a filler but even that's quite good I think

I can see this landing in my top 5 of the year

edit: okay no Over This! is the best song ever

On 2/11/2021 at 6:05 PM, st3fanj said:

I am so underwhelmed that it leaked, but announcing the album in January to June with a complete tracklist revealed was honestly such a stupid idea. Clouds MV is coming in late February, and because of the leaks I think she can release the album digitally in March. With all that being said, I couldn't bear not to listen to the leak, and the album is amazing, such an improvment from the Slayyyter mixtape. I loove pop punk influences on Cowboys, Villain & Over This, that is the direction she should be going to in the future. Butterflies interlude is such a boop, LOONA should hop on for a remix honestly that would be so iconic I can't even. Troubled Paradise & Clouds have the potential to outdo numbers Mine & Daddy AF did. 

omg :WAP: 

Edited by K$Ellie
1 hour ago, K$Ellie said:

1. Throatzillaaa

2. Dog House

3. Cowboys

4. Clouds

5. Butterflies...

6. Over This!

7. Self Destruct

8. Villain

9. Letters

10. Serial Killer

11. Troubled Paradise

12. Venom

my ranking keeps changing but :jonny5: Venom is the closest to a filler but even that's quite good I think

I can see this landing in my top 5 of the year

edit: okay no Over This! is the best song ever

omg :WAP: 

throatzilla is the only filler tho

• ATRL Moderator
Verge of Obscene
34 minutes ago, ryoncé said:

throatzilla is the only filler tho

No, that’s Serial Killer. Throatzilla is one of the best.

• ATRL Moderator
Verge of Obscene
11 minutes ago, willmcclure9 said:

can anyone help a gay out??

Sending now! ;)

2 minutes ago, Verge of Obscene said:

No, that’s Serial Killer. Throatzilla is one of the best.

both are bottom 3 

Villain was a huge grower, I'm obsessed now

fiZm4qw.gif

Over This! is my fave now I think, we better get a single release + video

the fact that Clouds is coming so soon after TP makes me think she's gonna push the album release forward, like was putting out the 4th single really in the original plan with the album still 5 months away :swan: 

Golden Hour

Serial Killer could literally be a No Doubt B-side... the hatred for it is weird and childish. Do better!

brooklyndaddy

I just don't understand this roll out at all, even without the leak :deadbanana4: It should have been:

Early February: Self Destruct

Mid March: Throatzillaaa

Late April: Troubled Paradise

Late May: fourth single 

June: album release

5 hours ago, brooklyndaddy said:

I just don't understand this roll out at all, even without the leak :deadbanana4: It should have been:

Every color in the rainbow would be a single...I’m thinking there’s 6/8 singles...

DearSociety13
13 hours ago, brooklyndaddy said:

I personally wouldn't push back the single releases, I'd push up the album release.

Self Destruct's release worked well, it fit being released in Halloween week & she also got to do a set for Heaven which was good promo for her comeback.

She also needed to release new music in 2020, she was losing listeners & even if SD/Throatzillaaa weren't huge for her, they helped gather new listeners & got people talking about her again.

CHERLLOYD

She should Have released this last summer and started on S3 this summer.

im in love with the cover, excited to get my vinyl signed !